Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ace42X

Are the new missons causing throwers?

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,523 battles

Just had a run of over a dozen losses and no wins at all – nearly all of these losses have been due to team-mates being cowardly and running away from objectives /enemy and losing on time / caps.

It's so bad it's having an impact on my winrate.

What gives?  Are people just derping around trying to do the missions at the expense of losing the match?  Or is it just because it's the school holidays or something?

I appreciate some of it's probably just a run of bad luck that I'm getting more throwers than the opposition is for such a run of games, but it really does seem something strange is going on.

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,087 battles
6 hours ago, Ace42X said:

Just had a run of over a dozen losses and no wins at all – nearly all of these losses have been due to team-mates being cowardly and running away from objectives /enemy and losing on time / caps.

It's so bad it's having an impact on my winrate.

What gives?  Are people just derping around trying to do the missions at the expense of losing the match?  Or is it just because it's the school holidays or something?

I appreciate some of it's probably just a run of bad luck that I'm getting more throwers than the opposition is for such a run of games, but it really does seem something strange is going on.

May be possible, one of the missions is "Use consumables 5 times", so people migh just hide in a corner and wait out the consumable timeouts .... WG again can not think of reasonable missions for ship types that actually aid the battle ...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,347 posts

Recent updates, events, weekends, and holidays each attract bottom feeders, and right now all four of those conditions are true.

I noticed a sudden doubling of BB numbers in the queue when 7.7 went live. No need to guess whence that emerged.

Missions do provide incentives to play like a vulture, but so does the whole game economy anyway. The actual extent of the effect would require statistical study to determine.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this