Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bospoeper

Clan management

5 comments in this topic

Question

[BNEV]
Players
4 posts
8,068 battles

In the Clan management of world of tanks, the commander can assign dept commander, recruiter,  executive officer, ...)

Why only  dept. commanders and recruiters in world of warships?  It's quite annoying...(Clan rights and stuff)

Are there any changes planned in the future?

greetings,

4 answers to this question

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,420 posts
8,419 battles

yes, i agree, you have to be a senior member of management to start a clan battle, so that means recruiter or deputy, at least give us the equivalent if 'field commander' in tanks...

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,126 posts
2,208 battles

Have asked for this since clan battles season 1.

[BNEV]
Players
4 posts
8,068 battles
21 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Have asked for this since clan battles season 1.

Did they react to your question?? 

Commander, dept. commander, admiral, vice admiral, recruiter , intelligence officer, battlefield commander, staff member, division commander, logistics commander, sailor, sailor first class, ... a lot of possibilities

They can even make it possible to implement these functions for "a little bit" of oil...

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,126 posts
2,208 battles
5 hours ago, Bospoeper said:

Did they react to your question?? 

Commander, dept. commander, admiral, vice admiral, recruiter , intelligence officer, battlefield commander, staff member, division commander, logistics commander, sailor, sailor first class, ... a lot of possibilities

They can even make it possible to implement these functions for "a little bit" of oil...

Lots of clan commanders have asked for it, and I've heard or seen nothing more. I was hoping some of the new clan functionality we have been promised this year might include a Div Commander role at least

Sign in to follow this