Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NightHawkish

Why Wargaming.net removed ONEcard ???!

22 comments in this topic

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles

Gentlemen, you just destroyed the game for all who use ONEcard as the one and ONLY available method of payment for them.

I am one of those, and i don't know now what to do!

I don't have the ability to get a visa card online and there are no paypal where i am.

It was only ONECard and it was working great until you removed it yesterday!

WHY!!

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles

085aafd3e7973aee73388883bf9e3859.png

This is extremely sad .....

So at least allow us to buy doubloons or premium accounts days using coal or steel or anything we can get from the game

Since i can't use the only method that was available for me to buy with ....

My game interest is dying and how can i play tier 9 and 10 now without premium acc to avoid losses or premium camo

:(

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,401 posts

I'm sorry but I am a bit confused.

Your game experience depends solely on the ability to have access to premium ? You can't have fun without it?

If that is the case, simply wait, take a break from the game, until Wargaming figured out a solution for the payment issues in your country. Changing the whole economy system of the game, and maybe reversing it later when those problems of yours are solved, does not sound like a suitable solution considering the potential real life economic consequences for Wargaming.

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
2 hours ago, Egoleter said:

I'm sorry but I am a bit confused.

Your game experience depends solely on the ability to have access to premium ? You can't have fun without it?

If that is the case, simply wait, take a break from the game, until Wargaming figured out a solution for the payment issues in your country. Changing the whole economy system of the game, and maybe reversing it later when those problems of yours are solved, does not sound like a suitable solution considering the potential real life economic consequences for Wargaming.

T9/T10 without Premium is unprofitable ... you have to do 200k damage each game to turn a profit ...

• Cool 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,401 posts
22 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

T9/T10 without Premium is unprofitable ... you have to do 200k damage each game to turn a profit ...

It's not the amount of damage, it's who you deal it to. 200k damage dealt to two BBs is worth less then dealing 60k damage to DDs.

You can make a slight profit without premium even in high tier matches. Of course you'll need the appropriate skills to do so.

That said, there are other tiers then 9 and 10. You should have had fun playing at those levels too, or why else would someone have stayed with WoWs until they reached their first high tier ship? At tiers 8 and below you can make a significant profit per match.

[-MM]
Players
401 posts
7,944 battles

PaySafe cards might be an option, you can buy those in gas stations and grocery stores. It's my preferred payment method, because I am sick of PayPal's EDIT.

Edited by Kampa1987
Vulgarism

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 3:56 AM, ZoidFile said:

PaySafe cards might be an option, you can buy those in gas stations and grocery stores. It's my preferred payment method, because I am sick of PayPal's EDIT.

Wargaming.net do not accept anything but VISA's and Paypal now

[PUPSI]
Players
5,865 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, NightHawkish sagte:

screenshot a few seconds ago:

payment.JPG.6c0db43da3799bf3af3ac00b333655fd.JPG

[-MM]
Players
401 posts
7,944 battles
11 hours ago, NightHawkish said:

Might be depending on your country, but here in Germany we have tons of options. We can pay per handy too.

• Cool 1

[-MM]
Players
401 posts
7,944 battles

Wow, that really sucks. But when the WG support can't help you, we here can't do much about it either.

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles
On 29/07/2018 at 8:22 PM, ZoidFile said:

Wow, that really sucks. But when the WG support can't help you, we here can't do much about it either.

I understand, and that is very sad

Thank you for your try.

Players
61 posts
8,596 battles
On 27/07/2018 at 1:36 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

Very true the game goes from being free to download to pay to play at higher tiers exactly like WOT, the whole economy could do with a bit of a tweak for those who don't use or can't afford to use a premium account. I'm not in that bracket, I'm still converting the gold I have left in my WOT account to pay for premium time on WOWS, WOT is dead to me now after too many years of lies, false promises and the cynical manipulation of the playerbase.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,562 posts
6,392 battles
1 hour ago, philsta said:

Very true the game goes from being free to download to pay to play at higher tiers exactly like WOT, the whole economy could do with a bit of a tweak for those who don't use or can't afford to use a premium account.

I don't use premium acc, unless I get it from some event / mission.

I run all (or almost all) consumables "premium", paying 22 500 credits each

I don't sell ships, haven't sold one in probably like 2 years by now

And yet - I can afford to play tiers 9 & 10 without a problem. How? By getting credits while playing in tiers 5, 6, 7 and 8.

It's perfectly doable, no problems whatsoever.

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
6 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And yet - I can afford to play tiers 9 & 10 without a problem. How? By getting credits while playing in tiers 5, 6, 7 and 8.

Thanks for stating the obvious ... contrary to your belief, not everybody except you is an idiot ... We do know that lower tiers are there to sealclub and make profit ...

Question is, why play tiers above 7 if the economy is so broken ?

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,314 battles
On 27.7.2018 at 8:42 AM, NightHawkish said:

Gentlemen, you just destroyed the game for all who use ONEcard as the one and ONLY available method of payment for them.

I am one of those, and i don't know now what to do!

I don't have the ability to get a visa card online and there are no paypal where i am.

It was only ONECard and it was working great until you removed it yesterday!

WHY!!

Hey mate,

I'll check about this internally. Payment options might indeed be limited due to country of residence. Would there be any other payment method that would work for you that we could look into?

On 27.7.2018 at 2:36 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

This is quite exaggerated, especially with the amount of economic boosters we've introduced and offer as reward for missions. Economy signal flags, camouflages, skins plus additional income for containers and missions.

Greetings,

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,562 posts
6,392 battles
4 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Question is, why play tiers above 7 if the economy is so broken ?

Bigger stronger ships?

And the only way how high tier economy is "broken" is that it's far too soft, with prem acc / perma-camo you can still make profit on a t10 while doing literally nothing, and that shouldn't happen.

Players
61 posts
8,596 battles
10 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I guess it depends on how much time you're willing to play the game at lower tiers to fund your higher tier games, I have no issues running a profit at any tier but then again I run a premium account. That doesn't mean that either you or myself are average players and just because we can make lots of profit it doesn't follow that others have the same experience.  I've noticed in a lot of your posts that they are very YOU centred and you seem to think that because YOU have a certain experience that it should be easy for others to have the same experience. The world doesn't work like that  wilkatis_LV

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles
10 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Hey mate,

I'll check about this internally. Payment options might indeed be limited due to country of residence. Would there be any other payment method that would work for you that we could look into?

This is quite exaggerated, especially with the amount of economic boosters we've introduced and offer as reward for missions. Economy signal flags, camouflages, skins plus additional income for containers and missions.

Greetings,

only ONECard, and it's not off because of my country because every single other retail, website, store still use it except wargaming.net !!

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
On 8/1/2018 at 12:43 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Bigger stronger ships?

And the only way how high tier economy is "broken" is that it's far too soft, with prem acc / perma-camo you can still make profit on a t10 while doing literally nothing, and that shouldn't happen.

So the OP complained his one and only way to purchase premium/doubloons no longer works and your argument is he should purchase permacamo and premium ???

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
On 8/1/2018 at 8:42 AM, Crysantos said:

Greetings,

Until I bought permacamo on Grozo and Khaba, I was struggling to make a profit on them ... The main killer is service cost as that is the only major credit sink.

I have 70% reduction (permacamo, clan bonus, flag bonus) and still see 80-90k service cost ... that means vanilla service cost is approx 300k ...

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,562 posts
6,392 battles
20 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

So the OP complained his one and only way to purchase premium/doubloons no longer works and your argument is he should purchase permacamo and premium ???

YOUR question was why play above tier 7. Now you somehow try to make my answer to that question into my answer to op? :fish_palm: You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box, are you?

15 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I have 70% reduction (permacamo, clan bonus, flag bonus) and still see 80-90k service cost ... that means vanilla service cost is approx 300k ...

Service cost for t10s is 180k :fish_palm: It has been standardized years ago, and yet bright cases like you still fail to understand that

With permacamo + clan + flag should be something like 72.9k

Sign in to follow this