(FOUND) Looking for mature, actively clan battle playing, casual clan

5 comments in this topic

[OP-B]
[OP-B]
Players
24 posts
6,009 battles

Hello everyone,

Like the TT reads. Added to that I'm a 34 yo Dutch guy, have been playing ships actively over the last two years and log on almost daily. I like playing in divisions with people and banter on TS/Discord. I don't care about personal stats. Only left my clan today, where I used to lead Clan Battles.

What I'm looking for is a clan for adults, that doesn't demand much of their members. One preferably without a stats requirement. A clan that is actively engaged in Clan Battles, that does play to win and where I might participate in said Clan Battles. Either English or Dutch speaking.

If you're that clan, please sent me a message either ingame or here on the forums.

Thanks all.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,406 posts
8,414 battles

Hi Brutaluc

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles, any member can take part - ideally you will have at least 2 T10 ships, one of which should be a CA.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[SBS]
Players
156 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[OP-B]
[OP-B]
Players
24 posts
6,009 battles

Thanks everyone who replied and or sent me a message, I've found a clan to join when my cooldown ends.

Sign in to follow this