Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Can't win a game regardless.

82 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
670 posts
7,928 battles

The stupidity of players today. I have played 17 games today and been victorious 3 times. No matter what I do, how well I play... last game we are 699 points to 240 with 2 ships down to enemies 5 then the BB's go to the borders and the Cruisers sit broadside to 3-4 enemy ships.. what is the damn mini map for.. the game ends in defeat... if I had any hair I'd be pulling it out by the roots.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
147 posts
3,784 battles

It is well known (even if WG tries to hide it) that the MM looks into your forum posts, and gives you bad teammates if you complain too much.

So I'd be careful if I were you, you'll only worsen your case !

Of course, on the other hand, they give good teams to us potatoes to encourage us to buy premium ships.

Devious crafty weasels, aren't they ?

 

Maybe try to buy a few shiny ships and play badly in them, you should win most of your games in no time.

 

Yes, /s

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles
On 7/26/2018 at 6:06 PM, Migantium_Mashum said:

The stupidity of players today. I have played 17 games today and been victorious 3 times. No matter what I do, how well I play...

 

Your recent results are in line with your overall results. No need to be worried about it.

 

*edit

 

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx
Naming & Shaming
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
670 posts
7,928 battles
20 minutes ago, principat121 said:

 

Your recent results are in line with your overall results. No need to be worried about it.

 

a.thumb.jpg.30330f8953a510fb9f2064b3238c781a.jpg

Oh you're one of those are you....I AM 1 PLAYER IN A TEAM OF 12..... WR % doesn't mean anything if the team do not play as a team...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,115 posts
11,275 battles
20 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Your recent results are in line with your overall results. No need to be worried about it.

Stop being elitist and focus on the conspiracy instead! :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
2,781 posts
11,530 battles
38 minutes ago, AmiralPotato said:

It is well known (even if WG tries to hide it) that the MM looks into your forum posts, and gives you bad teammates if you complain too much.

So I'd be careful if I were you, you'll only worsen your case !

Well, no one would ever complain here with their actual account, would they? :Smile_ohmy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,886 posts
5,347 battles
7 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Oh you're one of those are you....I AM 1 PLAYER IN A TEAM OF 12..... WR % doesn't mean anything if the team do not play as a team...

 

Yep, and the enemy team is always

- playing as a team

- really lucky

 

And even when you dont look at WR, you think with the performance on some ships, where you basicly deal only half your own ships (base) HP-pool as damage to the enemy team on average, that you deserve to win more?

When ppl deal double the amount of damage than you do, dont you think they should deserve to win more? Not saying that damage is a good indicator for winning, since you can farm that (conqueror HE spam anyone?), but overall when you perform badly, it will show. Ppl who deal tons of damage and have a good WR know, what targets they have to prioritize and know how they have to play in order to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
18 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Oh you're one of those are you....I AM 1 PLAYER IN A TEAM OF 12..... WR % doesn't mean anything if the team do not play as a team...

 

So you don't think wins say anything, so why do you worry so much about not winning?

 

As it is, his point was that you're within about 2 battles of your usual win rate, so there's nothing special about your most recent record of wins and losses. And to even get to be that close to it you would actually have to have had a fairly significant lucky streak just before this unlucky streak.

 

/nevermind how delusional people are that they can look at their own reliably sub par performance and WR, and build a scenario where they're completely excused and it only being their "teams".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
670 posts
7,928 battles

Destroyers don't have to deal loads of damage to be a success. Spotting, capping, watching for who needs smoke, Identifying primary targets and finally attacking when safe to do so.

 

A few screenshots of some games, thought I had more but on wrong PC....

Screenshot (104).png

Screenshot (88).png

Screenshot (77).png

Screenshot (45).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles
27 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

WR % doesn't mean anything if the team do not play as a team...

Yes, in 1 battle it doesn't. In 3 battles it doesn't. Even in 5 battles it doesn't. But over a larger number of battles - you are the only constant there, it's YOU dragging your teams down not the other way around.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,886 posts
5,347 battles
16 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Destroyers don't have to deal loads of damage to be a success. Spotting, capping, watching for who needs smoke, Identifying primary targets and finally attacking when safe to do so.

 

A few screenshots of some games, thought I had more but on wrong PC....

 

Ye, so you show us 3 out of 4 in which you did win :cap_yes:

Whats the point now?

 

If you want to rant - fine, rant, but dont expect too much sympathy.

If you are maybe interested in advice, you have to post replays. If you are willing to learn, ppl will help you. But when u think that you are never at fault, then everybody who tries to help you is only wasting his time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles

I stopped tracking my stats on daily basis. Its not good for my "enjoyment" of the game.

If I loose 3 games, I go do something else (preferable sports). When I come back I revenge my previous loosing streak.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
29 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Destroyers don't have to deal loads of damage to be a success. Spotting, capping, watching for who needs smoke, Identifying primary targets and finally attacking when safe to do so.

 

A few screenshots of some games, thought I had more but on wrong PC....

 

 

 

 

 

Something tells me you're not taking screenshots of games you play badly in.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
670 posts
7,928 battles

First game played since posting....Gearing this time. Again border hugging no good BB's.... came second.... Must all be in my imagination eh??

Screenshot (143).png

Screenshot (144).png

Screenshot (145).png

Screenshot (146).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OSWEG]
Players
161 posts
3,255 battles

Meh, I somewhat agree with OP. There seems to be something genuinly odd with the winrate in this game that Ive never experienced in any other pvp game Ive played, not even world of tanks.

For my first 1000-1500ish battles I was at a 58% winrate overall. That is close to unicum winrate, am I that good? No ofcourse not, the majority of those wins was simply that I was in the better team.

Ive since dropped a bit in winrate but I hold quite steady at around 56% yet I have players in my clan that are far better than me at the game with much lower winrates.

The odd thing about this is that you never ever seem to log in and play 10-15 battles and win a few and lose a few. You either win almost every battle you play or you lose almost every battle you play that day, no matter the ships you play and no matter how well you do in the teams. I often have much better results in my losingstreaks than in my winningstreaks even, which means I get put in the worse team, over and over again.

 

Cant explain why its like that but its odd.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
670 posts
7,928 battles
3 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Meh, I somewhat agree with OP. There seems to be something genuinly odd with the winrate in this game that Ive never experienced in any other pvp game Ive played, not even world of tanks.

For my first 1000-1500ish battles I was at a 58% winrate overall. That is close to unicum winrate, am I that good? No ofcourse not, the majority of those wins was simply that I was in the better team.

Ive since dropped a bit in winrate but I hold quite steady at around 56% yet I have players in my clan that are far better than me at the game with much lower winrates.

The odd thing about this is that you never ever seem to log in and play 10-15 battles and win a few and lose a few. You either win almost every battle you play or you lose almost every battle you play that day, no matter the ships you play and no matter how well you do in the teams. I often have much better results in my losingstreaks than in my winningstreaks even, which means I get put in the worse team, over and over again.

 

Cant explain why its like that but its odd.

Finally.... it's killing the enjoyment factor... I am off to the pub.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MDRED]
[MDRED]
Beta Tester
162 posts
8,992 battles

The TO actualy  has a point. Just because his overall stats are not good enough for you boys, doesn't mean he has no argument.

I made similar experience the last weeks:

 

Spoiler

shot-18_07.23_23_29.36-0413.thumb.jpg.5990be0dded917181693cbd4325ef53f.jpg

 

5b59fda604578_stats26_07_2018.thumb.jpg.165afea88a9c7f8981c510f9dc6b0e0a.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
1,858 posts
20,762 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Meh, I somewhat agree with OP. There seems to be something genuinly odd with the winrate in this game that Ive never experienced in any other pvp game Ive played, not even world of tanks.

For my first 1000-1500ish battles I was at a 58% winrate overall. That is close to unicum winrate, am I that good? No ofcourse not, the majority of those wins was simply that I was in the better team.

Ive since dropped a bit in winrate but I hold quite steady at around 56% yet I have players in my clan that are far better than me at the game with much lower winrates.

The odd thing about this is that you never ever seem to log in and play 10-15 battles and win a few and lose a few. You either win almost every battle you play or you lose almost every battle you play that day, no matter the ships you play and no matter how well you do in the teams. I often have much better results in my losingstreaks than in my winningstreaks even, which means I get put in the worse team, over and over again.

 

Cant explain why its like that but its odd.

Easily explained, if you have some talent, are a quick learner you will be in protected Matchmaking for a considerable time, at low tiers. When you reach T5 and above you will have left the protected MM and will run into better players that may have advantage in captain level etc. It is natural that your WR decreases/remains stable as you climb up the tiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
745 posts
6,641 battles

The thing that people quoting wows numbers should remember that site's statistical methodology is horribly flawed and results in a distribution which puts too many people into good and bad categories when they're just average. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles

@Migantium_Mashum

 

Let me point out two of your problems:

 

5b59fca527aa0_Screenshot(145).png.289763b3b6c85535ca6dda00b894d90e.png.8aebf2f49b0872cbc2797d6a79476dd0.png

 

5b59fca527aa0_Screenshot(145).png.289763b3b6c85535ca6dda00b894d90e.png.7673ef91f9b8178551559c24cd63c2bd.png

 

Three DD in your team, three caps captured, but you did not participate in a single one! You did not even spot the enemy ships for your team (you spotted for one (!) BB-overpen and nothing more). Instead you concentrated on farming useless damage.

 

Don't blame the team if you fail to fullfil your role in this battle. Boasting with damage numbers cannot inhibit your lack of gameplay in a destroyer.

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles
9 minutes ago, Blechhaube said:

Just because his overall stats are not good enough for you boys

Who said that he is not good enough? His current "achievements" fits perfect his abilities in this game. The problem is: he thinks he should "deserve" more, but infact the game results are perfect for him. With his contribution to the game he wins the matching numbers of games.

 

That is the point! The TO do not deserve to win more, if he do not play better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
670 posts
7,928 battles
9 minutes ago, principat121 said:

@Migantium_Mashum

 

Let me point out two of your problems:

 

5b59fca527aa0_Screenshot(145).png.289763b3b6c85535ca6dda00b894d90e.png.8aebf2f49b0872cbc2797d6a79476dd0.png

 

5b59fca527aa0_Screenshot(145).png.289763b3b6c85535ca6dda00b894d90e.png.7673ef91f9b8178551559c24cd63c2bd.png

 

Three DD in your team, three caps captured, but you did not participate in a single one! You did not even spot the enemy ships for your team (you spotted for one (!) BB-overpen and nothing more). Instead you concentrated on farming useless damage.

 

Don't blame the team if you fail to fullfil your role in this battle. Boasting with damage numbers cannot inhibit your lack of gameplay in a destroyer.

I was asked to spot not cap by GK and kept 5 enemy ships spotted so he could shoot them.... The GK and Shimakaze came with me and Shimakaze capped C. I was not asked to cap. When smoke was needed for GK I covered him... Then the BB's withdrew to the borders...1 player asking them if they have 35km range... GK succumbed to enemy fire and Shimakaze went to B... I tried to keep enemy spotted and fired a salvo of torpedoes (10) 1 hit Yamato causing hit dmg, flooding and 2 hit Missouri. Both retreated... Hindenburg came out undetected from my left flank and I could not escape but did cause some damage. I followed team instructions.... Not boasting at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
7 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

 Not boasting at all...

 

No, you simply redefine everything you do as good, even if overall you objectively don't do to well. And since you "know" you're doing the right thing, the only reason you get underwhelming results has to be somewhere else but you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×