Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StakamanWT

@WG reagarding the "More resources please" announcement in the news section. Bad move WG.

2 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
8,061 battles

Okay I am going to post my comment here as not many people look at the comments section in the announcements and this is something that I believe is quite serious for the WoWs community as a whole as this might be a sign of things to come which are not very good imo. I hope this gets some traction with the community and people speak up.

Regarding the latest announcement in the news section on the game site.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/arsenal-more-resources/

I
posted the following.

"I'm going to touch on a topic no one else here seems to have noticed.
1st. So in essence, for ranked, you are replacing dubloons for steel. Not a good thing imo since dubloons are much more flexible and useful and steel limits us only to the arsenal, so bye bye trying to purchase tech tree premiums with dubloons earned from ranked. Or buying premium time. No no no, you have to use your cash for those. Nice move WG. I see what you're trying to do.

2nd. All players who came before us and got 3 wins in ranked got the Flint without having to pay for it from the rewards earned for reaching rank 1. Now you are making the rest of us pay for it with the steel earned while getting to rank 1. Doesn't seem very fair. Why not continue to give the Flint as you have done so far to those who have reached rank 1 3 times and also have it in the arsenal available for purchase for those who do not play ranked?

Seems to me like the Flint and Black are getting "fortified behind an in-game currency pay-wall that was previously not there. And at the same time we are being told this is a good thing. Not a good move WG. Not a good move at all."

[PUPSI]
Players
5,805 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, StakamanWT sagte:

you are replacing dubloons for steel.

where do you read this? I cannot find the word dubloons/doubloons in the article at all...

Vor 5 Minuten, StakamanWT sagte:

2nd. All players who came before us and got 3 wins in ranked got the Flint without having to pay for it from the rewards earned for reaching rank 1. Now you are making the rest of us pay for it with the steel earned while getting to rank 1. Doesn't seem very fair.

and you earn this steel to be able to buy the Flint/Black/...

Vor 7 Minuten, StakamanWT sagte:

Why not continue to give the Flint as you have done so far

omg where is the difference if you get the Flint directly or are given the steel to buy it? The "steel way" is much better, you can chose on what you want spent it or collect the steel in more than 3 seasons without getting to rank 1 everytime...

Vor 8 Minuten, StakamanWT sagte:

Not a good move WG. Not a good move at all.

but yes, it is a very good move and has only advantages for us players...

Sign in to follow this