Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
lewisdawson1

Where is the GO NAVY! Event?

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
18 posts

Hi,

I am curious as to where the GO NAVY event is, in-game?

According to the Update 0.7.7 update article,  here is the description:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO NAVY!

The American Arc will culminate in a grand competition we called "Go Navy!"—a naval clash between the Sharks and Eagles teams that you already know about from the dedicated article we released earlier.

• You can take part in the event only after achieving Account Level 12 in your Service Record.
  • The competition kicks off on the day after the update is released at 04:00 CEST (UTC+2).
  • Each new day is a new stage of the competition!

When you log into the game after Update 0.7.7 hits the servers, you'll be prompted to select the team you'll play for. After that, you'll find yourself in the New York Port decorated with the colors of your team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely, this means the event should have started by now, or am I missing something? I have the update and it is 11AM atm. I'm level 15 in my Service Record to.

I wasn't prompted to choose a team when I logged in either :cap_wander:.

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Players
311 posts
1,475 battles

It starts tomorrow - patch day +1:Smile_honoring:

edit: you saw it ;)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CHAMP]
[CHAMP]
Beta Tester
12 posts
6,043 battles

Was wondering about the same, now I know. Post should stay.

[EATT]
Players
3 posts
2,500 battles

ok but it only says the competition starts the day after, it states you can pick your team once the update is live on servers.....which is now?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, SerenDu sagte:

ok but it only says the competition starts the day after, it states you can pick your team once the update is live on servers.....which is now?

but since you pick your team every day it doesn't make sense to pick one now, since you will have to make a "fresh" pick tomorrow...

[EATT]
Players
3 posts
2,500 battles

That is true, i read the update a few times and to me read as we should be able to pick now and then comp starts tomorrow but fair point

Sign in to follow this