Sign in to follow this  
TerTerro

Need help deciding, Musashi or Montana line

7 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
252 posts
2,619 battles

So i want to get a BB, so was thinking maybe i just get the Musashi. But again T10 would be useful in Clan Battles also.

So though maybe i should go Montana line and spend that Free xp there. Or even Yamato line.

I am willing to spend the Free xp to unlock lines, as BB is not my main focus and don't want to grind though entire line. I play more DD and CA.

Just want to have option.

[CATS]
Players
13,610 posts
10,385 battles

If you are not interested in BB, I would not spend my Free XP there.

And without high Tier BB gameplay experience, one should not jump into a high Tier BB.

• Cool 2

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
453 posts
5,682 battles

Same opinion as ColonelPete here.

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
7,795 posts
6,434 battles

Same opinion as well.

If you are willing to spend in free XP, go first for Kongou/Fusou to learn the basics, grind Nagato and Amagi as well, since both are very good for learning what are BB about, and then freepex to the North Carolina, as this ship is both a monster and the first really performing USN BB.

[BGNAV]
Players
106 posts
4,919 battles

Me 4. :D

BB gameplay is easy to get into but very hard to master. Timing and awareness in a BB are extremely important as you are slow to react and need to predict what you'll need to do.

Most new players stay far back and snipe - they are inefficient and have very little impact on the game.

Semi-experienced players in BBs know they need to go with the team, angle, tank damage and are capable of shooting well. They lack timing however and sometimes get focused and killed due to poor judgement. 

The best BB players have very good strategic view of the game. They can predict what the enemy team would do and react in advance. These players are very proficient in timing their moves (when to push, when to run or hide, when to heal etc.) They don't play for damage or stats, but for winning games... which does help stats after all :)

I play mostly BBs and I am still in between the last two levels.

[-AP-]
Players
404 posts
2,170 battles

If you want the musashi, you can get it for coal rather than free xp, since that amount of coal is rather fast to get (i got the coal for a musashi in about 1 and a half months of gameplay) 

Players
534 posts
On 7/26/2018 at 6:43 AM, ColonelPete said:

If you are not interested in BB, I would not spend my Free XP there.

And without high Tier BB gameplay experience, one should not jump into a high Tier BB.

I learned this the hard way, take heed of these wise words.

Bigger is not always better, if you dont know what you are doing

Sign in to follow this