Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

Live server exprement

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester, Players
627 posts
11,963 battles

After the addsion of the new US OP(cruiser) line, I would be nice with a change of the CV MM to +-1 on the server as an exprement. The insane AA now adays makes CV close to useless, and dont tell me to spot the reward is to low (and yes im the 332k spotting damage guy) On the same time the rework is coming why not make it more bareable to play CV untill it comes ?

 

 

mang

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
271 posts
3,324 battles

Why?

 

Why not just adapt and git gud like everyone else has to when some new gimmick or shipline is added?

 

Here’s an idea, with AA being rather exposed to HE, wait till someone has smashed the living bejesus out of whatever OP cruiser you’re refereing to with HE and you can devstrike them just the same... 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
19 minutes ago, PapVogele said:

Why?

 

Why not just adapt and git gud like everyone else has to when some new gimmick or shipline is added?

 

Here’s an idea, with AA being rather exposed to HE, wait till someone has smashed the living bejesus out of whatever OP cruiser you’re refereing to with HE and you can devstrike them just the same... 

actually +-1 MM for CV has sense.. cause AA is unequal across tiers. you either have too easy game when you are top tier, or you are almost useless when you are bottom tier... balancing AA with +-1 CV MM is much easier than balancing it across +-2MM

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TENGO]
Players
1,451 posts
8,099 battles

I was gonna write something as well on the excrement on the live server, until I realized I misread...

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,641 posts
13,071 battles

While I thoroughly disagree that the USN CL line has made CVs useless, +/-1 MM would indeed be beneficial for not only CVs but surface ships as well.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
6,884 posts
9,129 battles

Wouldn't disagree, though it would be a bandaid at best since the CV gameplay has a couple problems that run way deeper than relative tier AA performances.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
804 posts
7,081 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

Wouldn't disagree, though it would be a bandaid at best since the CV gameplay has a couple problems that run way deeper than relative tier AA performances.

 

Including but not limited to: 

- Buggy UI

- Planes not doing as they're told

- Planes not vocally telling you they are under fire

- The RNG of some drops (Tfw you have a ship entirely in your DB manual drop only for every bomb to fall on the outer edge and miss, scraping the ship's side before bumming into the water.) 

_ Havng their flooding chance nerfed a while ago.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MDF]
Beta Tester
149 posts
9,062 battles
1 hour ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

The RNG of some drops (Tfw you have a ship entirely in your DB manual drop only for every bomb to fall on the outer edge and miss, scraping the ship's side before bumming into the water.) 

Oh that's really easy to explain. 

Bomb drops are calculated by all or nothing principle. First game calculates if the first bomb hits. if this results in failure all bombs miss and you get these funny drop patterns. If first bomb drop succeeds game starts calculation for second bomb with reduced success chance. And this goes on until the calculation results in a fail or all bombs are dropped. 

 

btt you can't give cv +1 mm because divisions would profit from it as well and the game is totally fine with +2 MM. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts

not much diff for me , but sure at high tiers aa is way to high  if look in total , but np  more or less still wipe them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×