Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Excavatus

Good things!

24 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,580 battles

My father always told me,

when something bad happens, people like to complain. When something good happens, people think they are entitled to it and forget to thank!

This time, I will not forget to thank!

Most people, always complain about WG is not listening to them..

2 examples I've seen today and yesterday.

Let me start with small one. Short version,

We (me and some other people) started to complain about the number of radar whining threads.

I tagged @MrConway twice, with our request! now we have a pinned radar thread.. thanks for it..

But the bigger one?

how many of you read the new patch notes?

how many of those readers complained from the "Vacant captain slots" coming out of containers..?

For the people who still don't know.. They are gone. No more captain slots from the containers.

and I believe that is the feedback sent back from people around here to the devs.

So... Thank you guys..

I do not know that If you listen to the community as much as you should do, but you surely do that much more than people claim!

Just wanted to say..

Read it.. let it die in the second and third page!

• Cool 16

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,698 posts
13,138 battles

Honestly I'm more in awe of this:

Fixed an issue whereby, while playing on an aircraft carrier, a click on the Tactical Map would set a way point for the carrier in cases when the selection had already been removed from the carrier;

A CV bug has been fixed? Am I dreaming?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 19 Minuten, Excavatus sagte:

But the bigger one?

imho even bigger is that now credits is the preset currency when changing a consumable to its premium version...

• Cool 5

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,580 battles
17 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

imho even bigger is that now credits is the preset currency when changing a consumable to its premium version...

Its good to see happy players around :)

now where is that missouri again WG????

• Funny 1

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles

Maybe wg will buff waifubots after all? Add marriage options? Gib more luv to standard coop? Seeing those changes mentioned in this thread really gives me hope.

[HAERT]
Players
2,025 posts

I'd not seen the patch notes.

Captain Slots gone? Excellent.

Default currency as Silver? Excellent.

I don't play CV's, but a UI bug (which I believe plague CV players) fixed? Excellent.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,915 posts
9,129 battles
1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

You don't know yet what new CV bugs they'll implement with the new patch though :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Players
380 posts

There have also been complaints about unwanted special-upgrades in supercontainers, and latest patch notes say "Since special upgrades are now available for purchase in the Arsenal, they will no longer appear in Supercontainers starting from Update 0.7.7. Instead, there will be a higher chance to get sets containing Coal, camouflages, and battle and economic signals. The chances to get all other goodies didn't change."

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,580 battles
3 minutes ago, Johmie said:

There have also been complaints about unwanted special-upgrades in supercontainers, and latest patch notes say "Since special upgrades are now available for purchase in the Arsenal, they will no longer appear in Supercontainers starting from Update 0.7.7. Instead, there will be a higher chance to get sets containing Coal, camouflages, and battle and economic signals. The chances to get all other goodies didn't change."

oh you are right..

I've forgot that!

[NED]
Players
1,568 posts
5,789 battles

Om glad to see  special equipment gone from super containers i often got useless ones.

[AMOK]
Players
945 posts
5,559 battles

Yeah it isn't hopeless :cap_like: there were some good tweaks this year...

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

But the bigger one?

how many of those readers complained from the "Vacant captain slots" coming out of containers..?

For the people who still don't know.. They are gone. No more captain slots from the containers.

and I believe that is the feedback sent back from people around here to the devs.

Minor issue really and basically 1st world problem. Might actually be very annoying for new people starting out who are at risk of running out of captain slots. Because unlike special upgrades, I have yet to see an option to buy these slots for coal.

The removal of special upgrades from SCs imo is a far better change, because now you don't need to hope for RNG. Getting them somewhat reliably through coal when you need them and of the kind you need (no more defAA or damecon mods!) is pretty nice. Also with regular coupon renewel.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,864 posts
2,152 battles
3 hours ago, Excavatus said:

My father always told me,

when something bad happens, people like to complain. When something good happens, people think they are entitled to it and forget to thank!

This time, I will not forget to thank!

Most people, always complain about WG is not listening to them..

2 examples I've seen today and yesterday.

Let me start with small one. Short version,

We (me and some other people) started to complain about the number of radar whining threads.

I tagged @MrConway twice, with our request! now we have a pinned radar thread.. thanks for it..

But the bigger one?

So... Thank you guys..

I do not know that If you listen to the community as much as you should do, but you surely do that much more than people claim!

Just wanted to say..

Read it.. let it die in the second and third page!

Its our job, and we like doing it.

Also never forget that we are also players of this great game and like it a lot! :)

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,349 posts

Would prefer a lower chance of reserve slots rather than none at all, and/or the chance to be split between reserve and port slots. Or for the chance to initally be quite high, and decrease the more empty slots you have, eventually disappearing completely when you have something like 20 vacant.

In any case, not sure WG can really earn thanks for year-long turnarounds on issues like this. Granted it is minor, but it's not the only one and as someone once said: "the definition of a cluster**** is a million tiny things coming together to form a gigantic mess".

Edited by StringWitch
  • Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles

I'd say, give an option to buy reserve slots for coal when removing them from containers, so people can buy them when they need them.

• Cool 3

[H_FAN]
Players
1,861 posts
20,796 battles

Good things are also the rotation of techtree premiums - it was about time for some new ships

This patch are really full of comfortable things

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,698 posts
13,138 battles
3 hours ago, Riselotte said:

I'd say, give an option to buy reserve slots for coal when removing them from containers, so people can buy them when they need them.

@MrConway

This is a great idea. Mind forwarding it? :)

Players
364 posts
4,549 battles
9 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Is this true?

I can now set auto supply and not lose doubloons?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, EgyptOverseer sagte:

I can now set auto supply and not lose doubloons?

that's possible already now, but you have to change from doubloons to credits by hand...now it will be the other way around...

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,580 battles

We all know that now the economy signals can be bought with coal, they are already available for dobloon.

What about like consumables, make them available for credits either. maybe only the XP ones..

Players
1,472 posts
5,740 battles

Well good things are never for free! So at least 10 more Radar ships will come into game before Wargaimig is even considering doing something about it :D

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,580 battles
28 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

Well good thinks are never for free! So at least 10 more Radar ships will come into game before Wargaimig is even considering doing something about it :D

To be honest,

I am clearly noticing a decline on the US cruiser numbers in the battles..

3+ radars in one team is a rarity for the last week..

At least for me

• Cool 1

Players
1,472 posts
5,740 battles
1 minute ago, Excavatus said:

-snip-

Thanks man, without your quote I would have missed my typo... :cap_like:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles

127-mm-AP/SC Mk38-Granaten

• Die Zünderlaufzeit der 127-mm-AP/SC Mk38-Granaten, die von amerikanischen und pan-asiatischen Schiffen verwendet werden, wurde von 0,03 auf 0,01 verringert.

Diese Änderung macht es leichter, Zerstörern und Kreuzern „Alpha“-Schaden zuzufügen. Betroffen sind alle erforschbaren und Premium-Zerstörer der US ab Stufe V, die Kreuzer Atlanta und Flint sowie die Pan-asiatischen Zerstörer der Stufen VIII bis X.

:Smile_ohmy: (was that really needed?)

Sign in to follow this