Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

GO NAVY! Event

88 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,832 posts
2,144 battles

Captains,

Please share your feedback regarding the Go Navy! event here.

Should you have questions regarding the even, please check out the detailed announcement on our portal first.

• Bad 1

[JDR]
Beta Tester
1 post
6,662 battles

Didn't give me the option to choose a team for the Go Navy event. 

Which team suits you?

When you first log into World of Warships after the release of update 0.7.7, you are welcomed by the team selection screen.

You will then be taken to the Port of New York, decorated with the colors of the team you've selected.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,813 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, McNab77 sagte:

Didn't give me the option to choose a team for the Go Navy event. 

eventstart.thumb.JPG.cb22c2f8c6004d9e9eb0f50d04bcf0b6.JPG

[EATT]
Players
3 posts
2,500 battles

When you log into the game after Update 0.7.7 hits the servers, you'll be prompted to select the team you'll play for. After that, you'll find yourself in the New York Port decorated with the colors of your team.

says join a team after update, competition then starts the day after.

so in theory the choice to chose a team should be now not tomorrow?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,813 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, SerenDu sagte:

so in theory the choice to chose a team should be now not tomorrow?

you have to/can chose every day when logging in after 4:00 CEST when the event is reset...

it is not like the elements event, where you had to chose one team and had to stay with it for the rest of the event, now you can join every day another team (and switch teams during the day if you get an offer)

[LAZY]
[LAZY]
Players
5 posts

The Special task for your ship doesn’t always show up before the battle has ended.

Played 3 games in Boise, and only when the battle was finished I saw what my special task was.

Edited by Bald_Rookie
Delete this pls. I thought (wrong) that the ”Heroic achievement” was a Special task…

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,078 battles
21 hours ago, Klopirat said:

you have to/can chose every day when logging in after 4:00 CEST when the event is reset...

it is not like the elements event, where you had to chose one team and had to stay with it for the rest of the event, now you can join every day another team (and switch teams during the day if you get an offer)

wait, so I will get those prompts for this point of sale event EVERY DAY ???

oh come on ... it's like if I would get my battle mode changed to Ranked or CLan battles after every login even if I only play randoms ... this is getting more annoying every new patch ...

[PUPSI]
Players
5,813 posts
Vor 20 Minuten, Bald_Rookie sagte:

The Special task for your ship doesn’t always show up before the battle has ended.

then use the "tab" key at the beginning of the match...

Vor 4 Minuten, Hugh_Ruka sagte:

oh come on ... it's like if I would get my battle mode changed to Ranked or CLan battles after every login even if I only play randoms ... this is getting more annoying every new patch ...

omg it is one click...

• Cool 1

[PK11]
Beta Tester
421 posts
9,194 battles

Does it mention anywhere how we can actually earn tokens?

Edit: Ah, for loyalty. Bummer, I am an opportunist. :cap_viking:

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,078 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

omg it is one click...

it's one click more than I want to sacrifice for that event ... I am not taking part, I don't want to take part .... why should I be bothered every day ? it's called spam in the real world

EDIT: ok I just confirmed my suspicion, if you do NOT pick a side, you have to dismiss the screen at EVERY LOGIN !!!! thanks WG ... please continue to annoy me further and I'll stop playing ... this is supposed to be entertainment and relaxing for me, not getting angry and annoyed at every logon ...

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,078 battles
1 hour ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

It would seem a majority of WoWs players prefers Slytherin over Gryffindor.

Can't say I'm surprised ;-)

Sharks.jpg

If this continues, you might get me to join the Eagles team just for Dasha ....

Players
845 posts
7,653 battles

WOT

Vor 7 Minuten, Hugh_Ruka sagte:

If this continues, you might get me to join the Eagles team just for Dasha ....

WOT?

Not only did they make the team description for the Sharks a lot more badass, compared to that bigotted Eagles drivel, but they also made Younger Hotter Useless New Alternative Dasha its mascott?

I wonder which genius got THAT cluster of ideas :Smile_teethhappy:

... ceterum censeo as a Dasha traditionalist, I should change to Eagles first chance I get, drivvel or no drivvel.

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,078 battles
4 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

WOT

WOT?

Not only did they make the team description for the Sharks a lot more badass, compared to that bigotted Eagles drivel, but they also made Younger Hotter Useless New Alternative Dasha its mascott?

I wonder which genius got THAT cluster of ideas :Smile_teethhappy:

... ceterum censeo as a Dasha traditionalist, I should change to Eagles first chance I get, drivvel or no drivvel.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... Alena does not light my spark ...

Players
845 posts
7,653 battles

Once again Wargaming chose to use confusing names for their latest YAIGC (Yet Another in-Game Currency).

Not anly can you earn points, but there are also loyalty points, which are different and used for something different, and are needed to gain STILL another new YAIGC - loyalty tokens.

It's already beyond ridiculous at this point and once they introduce, what was it, copper and $YAIGCx, it'll be downright malicious.

Fewer gimmicks, fewer currencies, more transparency please.

[TURN]
Players
33 posts
6,061 battles

Weird special mission glitch? for CV(t8) - all i ve been getting is "spot 12 torpedoes" - 10 so far - no other missions available

Players
728 posts
6,607 battles

How can we not get involved in this, and is there a play mode for people who don't want to have to deal with other players who are thinking about this over everything else?

Beta Tester, Players
627 posts
11,964 battles

Stop rewarding kills only allready, you are not promoting teamwork. (well same old same old WG will never get it) REWARD TEAMWORK and  a win is not a reward aslong as we have people who plays for "fun" and dont care one bit about winning.

I like the new "mini missions" tho 

mang

• Cool 1

[NUNC]
Players
18 posts
13,992 battles

Are those new missions even in battle?  I've recieved 1 mission whole day.  Doesnt matter what ship or mode I play, I never seem to get those ingame missions, eventhough I choose a side already.

Players
7 posts
11,237 battles

Atlantas DefAA  doesnt count for the "use 5 consumables" special mission. Maybe because it has unlimited uses?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,501 posts
6,358 battles
1 hour ago, Vandent said:

Atlantas DefAA  doesnt count for the "use 5 consumables" special mission. Maybe because it has unlimited uses?

Afaik DmgCon still counts, so limited / unlimited shouldn’t be a problem

Players
218 posts
8,716 battles
15 hours ago, Mangrey said:

Stop rewarding kills only allready, you are not promoting teamwork. (well same old same old WG will never get it) REWARD TEAMWORK and  a win is not a reward aslong as we have people who plays for "fun" and dont care one bit about winning.

I like the new "mini missions" tho 

mang

Abosulutely aggree, you reward the most stupid things possible when Kills and achievements that are agreed upon bad are the main source of eventpoints.... the ammount of crap i whitness in this games makes me not wanna parttake in this event at all. Ships holding back fire to be the one with the killshot... it is seriously not fun at all this event.

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,078 battles

Dear WG:

1. If a special mini-mission is generated, please keep its status top left as you do for the Operations objectives. That way we don't have to check via TAB all the time

2. Please think of a way to keep the mini-missions/objectives for vanilla Random battles, I think it is the bet idea since I have joined the game, rewards don't need to be huge, service cost discount, a few flags, 1-2 consumables ....

Just have to thinks about something that aids the team (use 5 consumables is not it) ...

• Cool 1