Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
15JG52Adler

Patetic player base

36 comments in this topic

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles

Anytime WG introduce a single element of skill in this game we have million posts like :

- nerf radar

- bots are to hard

- dd is dead

- nerf HE

- nerf torpedoes

- nerf cv

edited

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,970 posts
4,957 battles

Add to the list "paTHetic playerbase moaners", please.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Players
88 posts
4,088 battles

But he is right most of ppl never think about changing the way they play so they get frustrated.

It s funny but most of good player will stay silent and learn new mechanics and will find a way to play around them.

The game is fine right now adaptation is the word and the only thing who's really impacted right now are CV with all the CA CL and the defensive AA but still some player aren't impacted by this  meta

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
3 minutes ago, Miyamotosama said:

But he is right most of ppl never think about changing the way they play so they get frustrated.

It s funny but most of good player will stay silent and learn new mechanics and will find a way to play around them.

The game is fine right now adaptation is the word and the only thing who's really impacted right now are CV with all the CA CL and the defensive AA but still some player aren't impacted by this  meta

Maine question is do you want game where you need to press 1 button and watch dmg  meter or you want game where you need to think when you play. Where good play is rewarded with epic results and bad play makes you dead in minute. 

Ffs mor...player base now cry pve is to hard. Ffs. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Sailing Hamster
3,191 posts
3,153 battles

Ask yourself who's more whiny: people who whine because they don't get it or people who whine because other people whine?

• Cool 2

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
2 hours ago, piritskenyer said:

Ask yourself who's more whiny: people who whine because they don't get it or people who whine because other people whine?

edited

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
88 posts
4,088 battles
Il y a 17 minutes, 15JG52Adler a dit :

Maine question is do you want game where you need to press 1 button and watch dmg  meter or you want game where you need to think when you play. Where good play is rewarded with epic results and bad play makes you dead in minute. 

Ffs mor...player base now cry pve is to hard. Ffs. 

Did you read my comment or you are just on roid rage.

Pvp or pve ppl need to adapt the ship they play with positioning, armor etc 

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,221 posts
7,027 battles

you have forgot +/-1 MM

• Funny 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
2 minutes ago, Miyamotosama said:

Did you read my comment or you are just on roid rage.

Pvp or pve ppl need to adapt the ship they play with positioning, armor etc 

I read you comment and agree with it 100%  just used it to define crucial problem in playerbase. On one side guys who just want to play as easy game as it can be and on other side players who adapt and like challange. 

Weekend Tester
605 posts

Frustrated userbase is a problem of game design, not userbase.

You cannot change your users, only your game.

• Cool 2

Players
88 posts
4,088 battles

@_ramrus_

Yeah but at some point simplifying a game doesn't make it better.

And yes player have to adapt or go play mario kart where their is no real learning curve

[ALONE]
Players
1,292 posts
10,299 battles
1 hour ago, von_chom said:

you have forgot +/-1 MM

oh, another one. I shouldn't bother to check that you play mostly special boats (not those affected by -2) almost always in divisions.

Otherwise being -2 typically looks like this:

mjdgW.gif

:cap_tea:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,207 posts
13,957 battles
2 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Anytime WG introduce a single element of skill in this game we have million posts like :

- nerf radar

- bots are to hard

- dd is dead

- nerf HE

- nerf torpedoes

- nerf cv

Ffs  brain dead morons try FB games. 

this is the hole reason I have ignored the Current DD is dead thread... or radar needs to be removed

[ALONE]
Players
1,292 posts
10,299 battles

- bots are to hard

But in operations bots are too hard - although not because they are too strong, but because potatoes are allowed to enter the hard mode... We just need separate soft mode and granting access to the hard mode only after, say, winning soft mode with 5 stars 3 times as top 3 scorer.

• Cool 1

Players
88 posts
4,088 battles
Il y a 23 minutes, _ramrus_ a dit :

Gameplay is not everything.

Kill cam in cod saves some 

It depends but we are talking about a pvp game not a cinematic videogame so gameplay matter more than you think and having a learning curve is far more important than you think 

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles

- nerf radar

- bots are to hard

- dd is dead

- nerf HE

- nerf torpedoes

- nerf cv

Ffs  brain dead morons try FB games. 

What are FB games? Facebook games? Farmville?

2 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

NERF ASASHIO

REMOVE ASASHIO

Though yesterday I saw an Asashio captain that was actually competent and from your clan. But it did not help that yesterday night, I was thrown into a game with 3 Asashios and we lost, because people were too dumb. Then again, I had a game yesterday with 2 Asashios on my team and the BBs camped in the back, because "noone dealt with the Loyang yet".

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,175 battles

I remember back when there were Bogues (well, any USN carrier) with Air superiority. 12/14 fighters vs 4/5. There were alot of complaining, saying there was no posibility to defeat it. Lots of crying.

What I did was to figure out which tactic works better and use it. Eventually AS bogues - Independence - Rangers and even Lexingtons weren't much of a trouble.

The same applies to these who complains about radars and other edited. Learn new tactics and stop crying!!

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

Main problem is that you don't need a brain to get to T10 and more absurd is that you will get there fast - extremely fast ., in current "who gets more potatoes" MM  you could have IQ of 30, never learn anything and will get 800-1000xp +50% +100% + 250% +gazlion% in game you did nothing and win because of 1-2 or 3 carry harder players carry you in game,, and just like that you get 5000,6000,10000xp with all of gazilon flags and +777% and so on camos, do I need to mention freeXP for doubloons :cap_like:  + T8 premium ships ..

And than what you get is 5-6min battles or 1-2 vs 10 ship ending gangbangs ..

In this game skill is not benefit it's punishment  :(

• Cool 1

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
2 hours ago, _ramrus_ said:

You cannot change your users, only your game.

Sadly but this is true, and offen the only solution we can make in order to avoid problems.

• Cool 1

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
413 posts
7,632 battles
4 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

- bots are to hard

I'm hard for waifubots, so that kinda evens out I guess?

In other news: after 265 games in BEST gamemode (standard coop) I finally elited my kagero and bought yuugumo right away. ^^

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,069 posts
3,819 battles

Damn, I thought this thread was about "Poetic player base" :(

The ships they swim across the seas,
Captains doing what they please.
All it takes is one good shell,
All their souls will burn in hell.

Made a separate thread.

• Funny 2

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

I remember back when there were Bogues (well, any USN carrier) with Air superiority. 12/14 fighters vs 4/5. There were alot of complaining, saying there was no posibility to defeat it. Lots of crying.

What I did was to figure out which tactic works better and use it. Eventually AS bogues - Independence - Rangers and even Lexingtons weren't much of a trouble.

The same applies to these who complains about radars and other edited. Learn new tactics and stop crying!!

AS Bogue (or any of the AS setups) is usually not much trouble, because they counter themselves. What was an AS Bogue going to do with its almost nonexistent strike potential? It basically was just feeding plane kills to AA. It's good they removed it though, because the only thing this was good for, was being cancer for its opponent CV. I'd not mind if they'd remove setups like AS Ryuujou too.