Sign in to follow this  
Ah_Jae

Cannot Buy Module Mutsuki

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
382 battles

Yesterday, after earning enough experience I was finally able to purchase the MUTSUKI,

but to my surprise, I kept pressing the buy modules icon but kept seeing  three letters of the (MON) of the MONARCH instead of the Module.

So I could not but the module. I logged out and logged in and could get to buy the module.

For the record, I have been playing this game since alpha testing period, and I do have the alpha tester black flag in my original account.

So don't tell meI don't know about how the game works!

Funny thing is, I do have fast internet and I do play all the servers including the steam, so fix this problem.

Please fix this!

6 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles
6 minutes ago, Ah_Jae said:

Yesterday, after earning enough experience I was finally able to purchase the MUTSUKI,

but to my surprise, I kept press the buy modules icon but kept seeing  three letters of the (MON) of the MONARCH instead of the Module.

So I could not but the module. I logged out and logged in and could get to buy the module.

For the record, I have been playing this game since alpha testing period, and I do have the alpha tester black flag in my original account.

So don't give me the crap that I don't know crap about how the game works!

Funny thing is, I do have fast internet and I do play all the servers including the steam, so fix this problem.

Please fix this!

What mods are you running? Extended Tech-Tree or whatever that's called? That one seems to cause these screwups often

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
382 battles

Not running mods like WOWs Aslain, I mean when you go to port and have to buy upgrades for the ship.

Players
5 posts
382 battles

And not running any mods since nowadays WoWs has all the things like replays.

Players
5 posts
382 battles

So what I mean is for example in this case, when you buy a ship, you get the stock. if you have enough experience points or free experience you can buy the upgrades if you have enough credits.

Players
5 posts
382 battles

I will do that next time. I already re logged in. :(

Well as you already know, some things they never fix.

Next time I see it I will definitely do the screen shot.

Why would I waste my time on writing about something that does not work in the first place.

Thanks for trying to help anyways. :)

Sign in to follow this