Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IamCrayola

High School Fleet / Anime Captains & Ships

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
123 battles

I was wondering if by chance anime captains/ships may perhaps come back to the EU Servers? I was slightly late to the party for EU when it came to the High School Fleet stuff.. Noticed its available on the NA server although i don't much feel like switching regions just for captains/skins but i mean if i must i must i guess. So i was wondering if there are plans for the future to add anime back in the game. :)

2 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles

HSF collaboration isn't over yet, is it? So it's quite likely to return at some point

Azur Lane collaboration just started, that stuff should show up every now and then.

The only ones gone would be ARP stuff, as that collab ended quite a while ago

Players
2 posts
123 battles

Well what upsets me is that the offer is available for (NA) right now @ https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/moe-anime-mo-problems/ lol... I got here late to the party for EU it seems because EU was Jan until Feb apparently. I didn't even know until my friend showed me on his account that he has anime captains and such i was so jealous no word he dropped so much coin to get it all to lol.. Regardless i really hope it comes back on EU i really wanted to get the [ HSF Graf Spee - Tier VI ] :) Anyways *(Shouts at Dev's: BRING THE ANIME CAPTAINS & SHIPS BACK TO EU!!!!!!! I PAY YOU LONG TIME?)* lol... Perhaps that may get their attention no? :P Oh well.. Also while im posting this i would like to mention that the EU Promo Page for High School Fleet is still up although sadly none of the purchase links work anymore.. :'( which makes me sad because at first i thought oh hell yes i found a working eu link for it but nope it was a lie!! they and sadly they covered their [edited]very good or else i would have been demanding the right to purchase the digital content lol. aka they put the dates it was available at on the page :P

(* https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/ *)

Oh and i would like to add that i've went so far as to email and open a ticket with support offering to pay double for the HSF Graf Spee - Tier VI but sadly they wouldn't sell me it lol.. I mean for me 58$ is a lot... double would be 116 and considering id be ready to make a deal on the spot and got rejected clearly they make some good money lol! Ah well. Hope to get more info on anime captains/ships. CrayCray out o7

Sign in to follow this