JustALemonTree

Searching to join new clan (ENG/GER/ITA/FRA)

6 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
8,405 battles

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a clan that offers casual/active teamplay, preferably an english-speaking one, but if communication is in French/Italian/German, its also okay. I am mostly interested in participating in CW, as well as division play.

I have a number of T10 ships (Zao, Monti, Gearing, DM, Mino) and I am currently grinding to advance through the IJN dd line and the German cruiser line.

My overall WR is roughly 53% (with room for improvement) and I am best in DD play, but awful with CVs =)

Use of discord/teamspeak/micro wouldn't be a problem at all.

Cheers

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,417 posts
8,419 battles

Hi Valesezealander84

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles, any member can take part - ideally you will have at least 2 T10 ships, one of which should be a CA.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
315 posts
5,468 battles

recruitment department

Elite Naval Forces

International | English Speaking | Teamspeak communication | Official Website

Our recruitment is opened so if you are interested then click on the image shown above and register then fill an application

More info available on the website

Honor | Respect | Commitment

[SBS]
Players
156 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png