Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andy8583

Its been over 3 months since the 'exculsivity period' for the Graf Zeppelin started, when will it be opening up again for general purchase?`

9 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
778 battles

As the title says, the Graf Zeppelin finished balance testing on the 16 of March and began an 'Exclusivity Period' for prior purchasers to play for 3 months before they would open it up to purchase for the rest of us plebs (check the War Gaming Graf Zeppelin FB page for details) however its beena biiiit more than 3 months now WG and I'm not seeing /anything/ on the graf zeppelin (at least nothing in about an hour of google searches and forum trawling.) so I was wondering if anyone could provide some details on the latest regarding the status of the GZ and what might be coming in the future.

8 answers to this question

Players
2 posts
778 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

not before the CV rework is done

Anyone idea about that? I swear I've been hearing about it for years now but I sure haven't noticed any changes. Ahh, except for them taking away the ability to manual drop in lower tiers. Which seems more like a step backwords in my opinioin, as if ANYONE autodrops voluntarily beyond their first CV battle.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,820 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Andy8583 sagte:

but I sure haven't noticed any changes.

sure because it won't be a slow 'progression' that is implemented step by step, but it should be a "drastic change" of CV gameplay. Until now nothing specific is known, all top secret... 

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,220 posts
7,027 battles

no prem CV will be sold untill CVs are reworked, ETA unknown, but they are working on it atm

Beta Tester
1,347 posts
On 23/07/2018 at 1:01 PM, Klopirat said:

not before the CV rework is done

For a good while people had been saying 'CV rework' as a joke but now it appears to be used unironically. What did WG do recently to make people take it seriously again?

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
319 posts
6,563 battles
4 hours ago, StringWitch said:

For a good while people had been saying 'CV rework' as a joke but now it appears to be used unironically. What did WG do recently to make people take it seriously again?

Well they started a CV rework, mostly. They've put everything else CV related on hold until it's done.

Beta Tester
1,818 posts
2,546 battles

Personally I'd prefer to wait till they get her, and more importantly the CV rework, right than get her in a unfinished state.

[ETD5]
Players
186 posts
1,440 battles
14 hours ago, StringWitch said:

They talked about a total rework of CV gameplay. Comunity Contributors got a tease of early prototype during CC summit. They stated on Q/A during the last King of the Sea that they expect to have it done (guess for testing) at the end of the year, but the way they said so seemed that it's likely that it will be done by next year.

Sign in to follow this