PzFhr_Dave

Looking for a clan

8 comments in this topic

[T_I_W]
Players
30 posts
8,338 battles

TIW can offer you a space, we are an english speaking UK based clan but have people from all over europe. We are a casual clan but still play clan battles to a decent level currently in storm looking to promote to typhoon.

If you are social and use discord and like having friends in game we are a great clan to help you hit tier 10 and start playing competitive game  modes.

Feel free to send me an ingame message and I'll show you to our discord and you can meet some of the guys, even play a few if you like!

All the best

Aufklarer_uk

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
308 posts
5,452 battles

recruitment department

Elite Naval Forces

International | English Speaking | Teamspeak communication | Official Website

Our recruitment is opened so if you are interested then click on the image shown above and register then fill an application

More info available on the website

Honor | Respect | Commitment

[SBS]
Players
156 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png

Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts
On 7/23/2018 at 2:24 PM, PzFhr_Dave said:

I'm a reasonably good player (https://wows-numbers.com/player/505385154,PzFhr_Dave/) but im currently in a clan that never does cb. I unfortunately dont have any t10s so is there any chance of getting into a mildly more competitive clan?

Thanks

whats a point from you if u dont have tx and and u want play cw?

[PRT]
Players
82 posts
4,730 battles

We, the "Bloody Pirates", is a new clan, we only have a couple of members so far, and are recruiting to be able to start playing CBs. Our philosophy is to have fun, playing in a team. Winning isa of course fun, but we think that is not the most important thing. 

We only have 3 demands.

1. Englishspeaking

2. Have at least one T 8 ship to be able to get the rental T 10 ships.

3. We communicate in Discord, so if you want to join, you have to have it, or to get it. 

Interested?

Please let me know. :Smile_smile:

Regards

Jimbomaxi

• Bad 1

[RNSF]
Players
52 posts
12,432 battles

5a00e3315b520_RNSFAD.thumb.png.bf18c85fc285d3406733897ea6f4e481.png

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet)

We now have the capacity for new members!!! (After culling in-active members) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS UP TO HURRICANE 
We are a Uk based, WOWS clan made up of United Kingdom players & expats  (GMT+/-3 time zone is a must) who are shall we say more senior in years.
We have assembled a clan of like-minded mature members, who are committed to having a good time, who do not need micromanaging.
  You will gravitate to players with the same disposition 

if you are:
⦁ Over 26 (exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is commonplace)
⦁ A casual player  (but not too casual)
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types 7 -10 especially 
⦁ Have at least 1500 games under your belt (exceptions made for committed players)
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with an eye to competitive play

This isn't a clan for you if:
⦁ You require a safe place (if someone calls you a ---- then look inward)
⦁ You are a ship professor i.e players waiting to go into battle while you reel off stats
⦁ You spend more than 20s camo/flagging your ship for battle
⦁ Your mic leaves a lot to be desired i.e others can hear everything that is happening in your household

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings clan battles are encouraged but not a prerequisite we operate Twitch chat the in-game banter is adult themed so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun others can get serious we play tiers 4 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

TWITCH DESKTOP CHAT CLIENT IS A MUST

LOOK UP RNSF IN SHIPS CLAN FINDER