Wh1te

New old player

5 comments in this topic

[BTPTG]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,684 battles

Hey fellow captains,

I had to leave the game around February-March last year iam going to return in a few days.

I am wondering what new things waiting?!

Sailing Hamster, Players
144 posts
9,900 battles

Few new things. Best thing for you is to watch WOWS official videos about the updates, like this:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles

A whole year? Hmm, RN BBs, Pan-Asian DDs (mostly fake russian and american), US cruisers got split, French BBs. Also lots more stuff for clans

Players
2,031 posts
5,930 battles
4 hours ago, Wh1te said:

Hey fellow captains,

I had to leave the game around February-March last year iam going to return in a few days.

I am wondering what new things waiting?!

I only started since august last year, but I've seen Brit BBs (basically HE spammers with good conceilment, squishy and with the upper tiers having zombie heal), Pan-Asian DDs (Largely USN DDs with deepwater torps (do more damage but can't hit DDs)), French BBs (BB with speed boost from tier 8) and the USN cruiser split most recently.

There's tier 9 freemiums now (Musashi, Kronstadt, Missouri but it's already been removed), the meta changed from cruisers being overpowered by BBs to cruisers overpowering DDs with their radars (when there's no carrier as carriers are so OP they are gonna get reworked), some premiums were removed from sale (Belfast) and there's special captains with perks that are better then the standard captains you can recruit. There's operations now (scenario battles which are basically scripted coop battles with nicer rewards).

There's also now 4 permanent campaigns, two of which you get a special captain as a reward.

[BTPTG]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,684 battles

Ohh the Missouri.... It made its way to the game just before I left . I soooo wanted that ship. Heard the news it will be removed and got soooo heartbroken. Iowa is my favourite ship :'(

Sign in to follow this