Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kopi_G

Damage Dealt experience reward

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[REKTA]
Players
2 posts
2,892 battles

Yo forums!

So I am not sure how the game rewards you with experience, but I think if you deal 10k damage to a 20k  max HP DD you should be awarded the same amount of experience as if you had dealt 50k dmg to a 100k max HP BB. This could encourage cruisers and BBs to shoot at the important DD targets instead of just mindlessly farming experience on big BBs. If this is the case already, then this discussion is of course pointless, but I think it is not and the game should award you with XP as per my suggestion.

 

Discuss,

Kopi_G

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles

That's exactly how it works, it's the "% max hp" dealt as damage that matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,915 posts
5,887 battles
48 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That's exactly how it works, it's the "% max hp" dealt as damage that matters

I do find it a bit odd that this % damage isn't displayed as a stat (% damage/battle), but the standard damage/battle is.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
269 posts
5,644 battles
1 minutę temu, NothingButTheRain napisał:

I do find it a bit odd that this % damage isn't displayed as a stat (% damage/battle), but the standard damage/battle is.

I would love to see it as a total after the battle next to XP for all the players. As a % of enemy fleet total HP (100%) or sum of single ships with max possible being 1200%

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
7 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

I would love to see it as a total after the battle next to XP for all the players. As a % of enemy fleet total HP (100%) or sum of single ships with max possible being 1200%

max possible isnt 100% or 1200% cause of heal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,915 posts
5,887 battles
10 minutes ago, robihr said:

max possible isnt 100% or 1200% cause of heal

I do like the idea of having it displayed as a single stat. Right now you can look at all the ships you damaged in post battle results and calculate the percentages manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles
33 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I do find it a bit odd that this % damage isn't displayed as a stat (% damage/battle), but the standard damage/battle is.

This, one of the things that would be really nice to see added in game

 

24 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

um of single ships with max possible being 1200%

Heals are a thing, you can go past 100% on some ships. Also I think SE adds as "over 100%" instead of simply moving where the 100% is

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
269 posts
5,644 battles
12 minuty temu, wilkatis_LV napisał:

This, one of the things that would be really nice to see added in game

 

Heals are a thing, you can go past 100% on some ships. Also I think SE adds as "over 100%" instead of simply moving where the 100% is

 

 

Heal and SE still could be made into 100% total hp for a ship. All basic hp + SE + all hp generated during used heals. Remember it would be expressed in percentages, not in numbers. Numbers can change but percentages can not. 100% it is all hp. Doesn't matter where from this hp comes. The calculation would be after the battle so all the data would be set and not a subject to change any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
269 posts
5,644 battles

Lets say ship has 50000hp plus se 3500 and healed back 4500. Total 58000. If I dealt to him 29000 hp damage I did 50% of total damage. That's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles
15 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Heal and SE still could be made into 100% total hp for a ship. All basic hp + SE + all hp generated during used heals. Remember it would be expressed in percentages, not in numbers. Numbers can change but percentages can not. 100% it is all hp. Doesn't matter where from this hp comes. The calculation would be after the battle so all the data would be set and not a subject to change any more.

This means that you get less XP rewards for killing a full HP BB + 4 of his 5 heals than for killing a simple DD bcuz that BB had a heal left so it never reached 100%

Also if the ship with a heal takes any damage that isn't 100% repairable that ship would never reach 100%

 

Here's a comparison for you - Conqs % as current (100% is the ship, heals come on top) and "total" (have to use all heals to get the 100%)

UTlGAr5.png

 

10 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Lets say ship has 50000hp plus se 3500 and healed back 4500. Total 58000. If I dealt to him 29000 hp damage I did 50% of total damage. That's it.

So you want the system to go from "Ship has X base health, you did Y damage, that's Z% of his HP" to a "Ship has X base health, but also healed X1 and had a skill for X2, so those 3 together in this one case make X3 which is in no way translatable to other games bcuz he's going to take different amounts of damage and thus heal differently, you did Y damage and that is Z% of the X3..." Yeah, no. It's just stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
269 posts
5,644 battles

Why? If it takes that much damage in this particular game to sink this paricular ship generating this much hp during heals then why not? And I mean only hp actually generated during game with heals, not potential. So you can not kill someone for less or more than 100 % of damage.  One more time only actual hp generated and actual damage.  If he survives with unused heals this heals do not matter. If he dies this unused heals do not matter too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles
9 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Why? If it takes that much damage in this particular game to sink this paricular ship generating this much hp during heals then why not? And I mean only hp actually generated during game with heals, not potential. So you can not kill someone for less or more than 100 % of damage.  One more time only actual hp generated and actual damage.  If he survives with unused heals this heals do not matter. If he dies this unused heals do not matter too.

You're just trying to overcomplicate a system which is already working perfectly fine :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWTP]
Players
269 posts
5,644 battles
Przed chwilą, wilkatis_LV napisał:

You're just trying to overcomplicate a system which is already working perfectly fine :cap_old:

Probably you are right :Smile_teethhappy: I like to complicate everything:cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×