You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Shark and Eagle permaflauges

10 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
404 posts
2,164 battles

So, the Des moines and worcester perma-camos that are available during the event exists in two varietys, A shark variant, and an eagle variant, now they both give the same bonus, but i havent been able to actually get a look at them.

Do we know if there are any visual differences between shark and eagle camo? And if so, does anyone have any pictures of them?

Cheers

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles

IIRC the camo for the Des Moines in this event is the same Freedom Camo as the Baltimore and Cleveland have.

Spoiler

930793a8-890b-11e8-b520-ac162d8bc1e4_1200x.thumb.jpg.47146993d93cdac263c222dfcc2ae01f.jpg

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
3,908 posts
16,257 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

IIRC the camo for the Des Moines in this event is the same Freedom Camo as the Baltimore and Cleveland have.

Reveal hidden contents

930793a8-890b-11e8-b520-ac162d8bc1e4_1200x.thumb.jpg.47146993d93cdac263c222dfcc2ae01f.jpg

Yes, from what they have shown, only for Wooster you can chose between the eagle or shark pattern, the DM and Salem have the same freedom type camo as Cleveland or Baltimore.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,603 posts
6,663 battles
30 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

Sharks be like

GkhChtd.gif

Not usual;ly my kind of music but that half time show was entertaining.

[D_RO]
Players
2 posts
4,472 battles

i have the ship (des moines), i earned the freedom camo, but i cannot use it, or find it, except the inventory. tried restarting the game but with same result

camo probl.jpg

camo probl 2.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,744 posts
4,631 battles
1 hour ago, alexmanga said:

i have the ship (des moines), i earned the freedom camo, but i cannot use it, or find it, except the inventory. tried restarting the game but with same result

Check your content filter settings. It's located just above the ship carousel (the gear icon) on the right side in the port.

[D_RO]
Players
2 posts
4,472 battles
7 hours ago, Kartoffelmos said:

Check your content filter settings. It's located just above the ship carousel (the gear icon) on the right side in the port.

Found it! Thank you!