[MIRAI] - The Future of Warships is open for recruitment

40 comments in this topic

[MIRAI]
[MIRAI]
Beta Tester
179 posts
5,810 battles

MIRAI
Future fleet of world of warships wants you!

V9zoja0Ro58le0WaBK7-LbgqTlVD0Q4OnxX7AKrKdv3SJVmbBHnpyodtLnHNUzcaSiWuBCAwTAHLWv_PW3jJCWZWooqMF6xI4a1HidybSlePpBEjpKiwm34BB-x6zLH7Uk7AVKIy

Your only future is with us!

We, the Mira future fleet, are fun bunch to hang with and talk about waifus.
We are MIRAI no senkan, Future Fleet in World of Warships!

Don’t be shy, join this anime based fun community and spice up the competition. Although we make fun while playing, our plan is to show other clans that their future is certain doom when facing us.

iDDBW9la4etH0o0wtfvHmiF18IARX77dxCMU9FlaUHSAj-2a0mBerwN20J_3WgWf3uZ040OSvDmOPVu1tj57pY3-MKri4GZX6oJxb9Mbyw1Ts2PTVGMcPxiLOiXIE9oswzqnmNuwWhat we offer:

• Fun anime based community

• Regular training battles

• Active in clan wars

• World class players (in motivation level)

• Help with improving yourself as a standalone- and team-player

• Staff is nice and understanding

• Members are easy come along with

• We reward members that performs in game

• Special events, tournaments

• We play lot of different games

• Hentai…. it’s for research and reward purpose….

Requirements and notification:IfZwDPUERKt-qZDwhMq6eJA4_6riCzfGOLpXbLWbetvSbGMvx-B-mmAPpUyFkwQJsoYDTeFgK0c5F0kRe_-PGWb4-6rH3NWTpX00FANX7_hITJyZU0AtupMT5C4ss08YminFrbMU

• Winrate 54% overall and 56% recent.
  • PersonalRating 1300 overall, 1.500 recent for the main class(es) CA, DD, BB or CV
  • Age 18+ (exceptions can be made when the player is mature enough)
  • Stats visible
  • Have a microphone to participate in voice chat during Clan Wars battles is a must
  • Have a basic knowledge of the English language is must, please refrain using any other language
  • Ships you feel comfortable in and are a valid choice for clan battles in T8 and T10
  • Captains with decent skill setup (don’t worry we got senpais to help you with this)

This is an anime based gaming community, if you dislike anime or can't deal with it, this clan won’t be suitable for you.

Be open minded. Our community is growing steadily and some may have different mindsets too, racism and sexism, etc. is not tolerated.

IvDvCSFkp2inbn7Wa3xV3nLTONX-O-tDzxvQhsRMt0lufa8Lj9bj8XZlMd695f4Vg1DBGzm-EX37JuMC00ORNuRpLWTDVQVdBsIpYWUtlVBEdjskphcQzXQ9xuIGWK0RKZr16qjt

Don’t try your luck… it won’t go well… that is not blood from one that tried it, oh no….

Activity! Thanks to the limited clansize we are forced to keep track of the members activity so they don't take up spots for people in queue, with the exception of holidays, just let the clan staff members know about long leaves no details are needed to tell unless you want.

UAFGte851fB7a6dH4TZXh76NNO3vg00-US7XbLSQ4_pYZpOYtiWsXdjiYPoMS4Nmx9qF6xdMP9CXkvgSu_PypadE9ytKqPrBs-ej9Iynm-4-aIxChwDg5pIgoTpXsjM982EvClPp

We hope to see you soon in The Future!
Our link to discord server. https://discord.gg/7K8Wruy

Discord is easy to get and really handy to have, here is the link to get one.
https://discordapp.com/

[_FK_]
[_FK_]
Beta Tester
65 posts
9,863 battles

yo, peeps, enough being indecisive - time to look up to the future of yours and apply to this clan RIGHT NOW! :cap_horn:

ever since this game was launched, i kept on switching clans every few months, because i felt like i do not belong in those either because of communities or because of disliking the way people were led in there, but i feel like my struggle of finding a place to belong to, finally ended - very warm community, lots of activities in-game and off it. even if you feel like requirements are a BIT too high, you could still give it a try - who knows what will happen :cap_yes:

best of luck and i hope to see you with [MIRAI] tag! :cap_like:

[_FK_]
[_FK_]
Beta Tester
65 posts
9,863 battles

that one guy who is actually responsible and bumps the thread every day... :cap_like: