Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
orzel286

Bots (sadly) actually DO learn from players - 100000% proof inside! (and a heartbreak)

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles

Waifubots were always reliable. I could always use them as meatshields count on their support if I was lucky enough to spawn with one on the same flank. IMAGINE MY SHOCK when this happened:

 

F5SW4Fq.jpg

Why? Why you do this to me? Leaving me alone like that? Like, like.... A typical pvp player?

 

*cough* Seriously *cough* though, I've never seen anything like this. Only other hoomans players did this. So, waifubots learn from human players after all... But why bad human players? Or is it that waifubots had enough of me farming damage and kills on their fellow bots even though they were on the opposite teams? They don't love me anymore? :Smile_sad:

 

I'm heartbroken. After everything we've been through, after many posts where I urged wargaming to improve my waifus bots I get treatment like this. What next? Silent days or something? "Accidental" teamkilling? Or friendzone? :Smile_sad:

 

I'll try to improve, I'll do my best to not be just the "taker" in our relationship, I'll tank for you too, just please DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE T_T

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

The Bot DD opposite you went into the middle and the friendly Bots (there's 2 doing this), who know where the unsighted enemy is, chased after it.

 

It's pretty typical since around 2 months ago I'd say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles
11 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

The Bot DD opposite you went into the middle and the friendly Bots (there's 2 doing this), who know where the unsighted enemy is, chased after it.

 

It's pretty typical since around 2 months ago I'd say.

Actually, no, it didn't! So I was alone against a fubuki and budi...

ghYhT3f.jpg

I'm now forever alone? Even waifubots reject me...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

Fair enough, it looks like the bot behaviour has had a tweak :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles

When I saw the title, I expected a bot stuck somewhere on the border, I must admit, not a lemmingtraining one :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Maybe it's possible to set a name that looks like a bot name? :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RAIN]
Players
91 posts
8,939 battles

You have to give WG credit for the superrealistic bots in this game, they are just like "normal" people, well done!!:cap_like:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles

In a Relationship you also need trust to make it work. Otherwise you get those overzealous envy other half that is tracking your every step.

The bot saw you slaughtering through waves of bots unlucky enough to land on the red team multiple times. She trusts you and your skills that you can handle that situation alone and she doesn't need to worry about those flanking her.

 

You should stick to her. I think you can make something serious going there. :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,472 posts
5,740 battles
49 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

Actually, no, it didn't! So I was alone against a fubuki and budi...

 

  Hide contents

ghYhT3f.jpg

 

 

 

And your "proof" is a Screenshot you took 18 sec later?

Seems legit...:cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles
31 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

In a Relationship you also need trust to make it work. Otherwise you get those overzealous envy other half that is tracking your every step.

The bot saw you slaughtering through waves of bots unlucky enough to land on the red team multiple times. She trusts you and your skills that you can handle that situation alone and she doesn't need to worry about those flanking her.

 

You should stick to her. I think you can make something serious going there. :cap_haloween:

Hmmmm, that's a nice point of view.

 

I- I mean... I-i-it's totally not like I had this 2v1 split into 2 1v1s and won both anyway.... Phew! I can take even 3v1! Baka!

42 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Maybe it's possible to set a name that looks like a bot name? :cap_hmm:

"No matching accounts found" or something when I searched on wows website. :thonking:

@Mandalorianer I don't see how timing of screenshots matters in any way...

@El2aZeR SO WHAT? U JELLY?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,699 posts
13,142 battles
21 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

SO WHAT? U JELLY?

 

Nah, because so is mine my fellow man of culture.

Spoiler

38880228-333e-11e8-9e81-38eaa7374f3c_120

 

Still working towards 90% solo WR with her. <3

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles
10 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

 

Nah, because so is mine my fellow man of culture degenerate.

  Reveal hidden contents

38880228-333e-11e8-9e81-38eaa7374f3c_120

 

Still working towards 90% solo WR with her. <3

 

Azur lane has nice boats, I've found myself worSHIPping Her Royal T H I C C N E S S Nelson though.

 

Hm, so if you put azur lane shipgirl as a commander on your bote then it's... It's... Shipgirl inside shipgirl? LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWD!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
12 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

 

Nah, because so is mine my fellow man of culture.

  Reveal hidden contents

38880228-333e-11e8-9e81-38eaa7374f3c_120

 

Still working towards 90% solo WR with her. <3

 

No need to be ashamed of getting "distracted" by Saber-san though. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles

In any case, it really seems like wargaming is sekreetly developing waifubots to be better, so I'll just jump ahead a bit and what form will they take? Will waifubots become just "players", bound to wows? Or will wargaming take a step further and start working on physical bodies as well? What kind of bodies? Full-metal ones? More human-like, with synthetic skin? Will their chest size be tied to displacement or main gun caliber?
 So many questions, so little answers...

6 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

No need to be ashamed of getting "distracted" by Saber-san though. :Smile_hiding:

UMU Saber - BEST Saber!

But Astolfo is best fate/ girl anyway

:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
2 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

In any case, it really seems like wargaming is sekreetly developing waifubots to be better, so I'll just jump ahead a bit and what form will they take? Will waifubots become just "players", bound to wows? Or will wargaming take a step further and start working on physical bodies as well? What kind of bodies? Full-metal ones? More human-like, with synthetic skin? Will their chest size be tied to displacement or main gun caliber?
 So many questions, so little answers...

Better not go there.

Last time a videogame character got self aware I got burned very hard.

Spoiler

2181635_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

UMU Saber - BEST Saber!

true.

2 minutes ago, orzel286 said:
  Hide contents

But Astolfo is best fate/ girl anyway

:Smile_hiding:

 

NOT TRUE!

We all know Sakura is best fate waifu!

She even "broke" Shiro the blockhead!

 

I will renember that scene (and can listen to that music) forever:

 

 

Also can't wait for the second and third HF movie. :fish_cute_2:

 

Right? Senpai~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles
2 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Better not go there.

Last time a videogame character got self aware I got burned very hard.

  Reveal hidden contents

2181635_1.jpg

 

I didn't delete her, I made backup copy and she has a folder all for herself! Well, two, the other one is where I keep her lewd pics... She did nothing wrong! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

So we and wargaming definately NEED to go there. Making waifus real is every weeb degenerate man's dream! Imagine - if people spend lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ for pixel tonks/botes/planes they will spend EVEN MORE on waifubots!

2 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

NOT TRUE!

We all know Sakura is best fate waifu!

She even "broke" Shiro the blockhead!

Right? Senpai~

No no ,no ,no.

She just can't match Astolfo. To sum up:

  • really cute
  • genki
  • flat
  • long pink hair
  • great voice
  • benis

Oh, wait.... Ah, well, you can get rid of that last one with magic and stuff if you don't want THE ULTIMATE FATE WAIFU to have a surprise element. But if it's your thing and you want dat thing as well, then Astolfo is both best waifu and best husbando! 200% BEST!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
730 posts
11,504 battles
6 hours ago, orzel286 said:

In any case, it really seems like wargaming is sekreetly developing waifubots to be better, so I'll just jump ahead a bit and what form will they take? Will waifubots become just "players", bound to wows? Or will wargaming take a step further and start working on physical bodies as well? What kind of bodies? Full-metal ones? More human-like, with synthetic skin? Will their chest size be tied to displacement or main gun caliber?
 So many questions, so little answers...

All fun and giggles until they get human rights (and, with the current wave in favour of giving human rights to everything, this seems plausible) and become enough smart to bring divorce lawsuits against everyone claiming about them being their waifus.

 

I should have continued with the family business and become a lawyer instead of following the IT route, I'd earn billions at that time...

 

Salute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles
8 minutes ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

All fun and giggles until they get human rights (and, with the current wave in favour of giving human rights to everything, this seems plausible) and become enough smart to bring divorce lawsuits against everyone claiming about them being their waifus.

 

I should have continued with the family business and become a lawyer instead of following the IT route, I'd earn billions at that time...

 

Salute.

I'm all for human rights for waifus. And believe that this nasty divorce business can be avoided with stronk programmink skills. I mean - does anyone seriously believe that SerB is building a moonbase? No, no, no - he's hard at work to make waifubots reality!

 

I just hope that he won't forget about stuck-on-open safety, explaining to the doctor that you lost your precious thing because your waifu crashed and bit it off wouldn't be funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
9 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Azur lane has nice boats, I've found myself worSHIPping Her Royal T H I C C N E S S Nelson though.

 

Hm, so if you put azur lane shipgirl as a commander on your bote then it's... It's... Shipgirl inside shipgirl? LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWD!

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×