Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Random Battles - solo Tier X - Credits???

6 comments in this topic

Players
444 posts

All my silver ships tier 10 destroyers make nice rewarding NETT credits when having good performance. This is mostly caused by the special camo's (=+20% credits -/- 50% costs). So, after having invested 20 minutes of my time in a random solo tier 10 battle I allways get some reward out of it (..when performed average or better). YueYang + Shimakaze + Grozovoi allways have good credit rewards after the battles: = nice...getting some reward after the battle (for doing well).

Two ships I played never ever seem to reward any credits afterwards; again solo tier 10 battles: Moskva only does some "break-even" even when you do >80K damage AND Khabarovsk same: kind of break-even. Leaves me kind of "rewardless/empty-handed" after a well performed game. I guess the settings/calculation for those two ships are different? These both ships doing "less rewardable damage/actions" than YueYang/Shima/Grozo? Dunno, I play all my T10 with special camo's but when a ship even under those circumstances (= good performance battle) has some kind of : break-even-rewards"...well..mehhh...then I feel no drive anymore to play that ship (...since as the saying goes: "nothing in it for me, afterwards"...and battles are investing 20 minutes of my time..for what? No nett credit-rewards? I already got rid of Moskva and now I will also stop playing Khabarovsk; no credits, no rewards in it, even with special purchased camo's. I will get rid of Khaba also: playing Khaba allways felt kind of: I do the work and other players get "the benefits"...break-even-credits...nahh...not of my likings. What is the reason why Moskva and Khabarovsk seeming have some "break-even-calculating-credits-sytem"?...who's gonna like that? Does anyone know? Anyway, I am not gonna play those any more, lol

No problem: still have my YY + Shima + Grozo and those three make a nett-profit credits (= after deduction costs) of an average 140K NETT...that I like(!)...that's rewarding to play(!)...lol...just how I see things, lol:cap_popcorn:

Beta Tester
3,626 posts
6,498 battles

Did you really compare the income of ships with premium-camo with ships without that camo?!

And maybe... just become better?! 47% winrate after 14k (!) battles aren't very impressive and are clearly not a base for a profitable performance at tier10.

Your average damage with the Khabarovsk was: 52k. (server average ~61k)

Your average damage with the Moskva was: 50k. (server average ~71k)

Of course you earn much less with those results.

[CATS]
Players
13,652 posts
10,389 battles

Damage is not always equal. The concept of damage-% should be known. Burning Tier X BB gives less credits than damage to Tier X DD.

• Cool 1

Players
444 posts
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

Did you really compare the income of ships with premium-camo with ships without that camo?!

And maybe... just become better?! 47% winrate after 14k (!) battles aren't very impressive and are clearly not a base for a profitable performance at tier10.

Your average damage with the Khabarovsk was: 52k. (server average ~61k)

Your average damage with the Moskva was: 50k. (server average ~71k)

Of course you earn much less with those results.

No, no, don't misunderstand me: this is serious question, realy wondering why some TX destroyers are far more rewarding when being played and some are far less rewarding. And no, I for sure am NOT an excellent player or so, lol. More kind of above average in general. I just wondered why my YY + Shima + Grozo ( I like this ships very much!) seem to be far more rewarding: I indeed on average make some 140k net credits profits with them (sometimes they even do 280k nett profit, but that is more incidental, less often, lol). So, these ships play nice, handle nice, provide nice battles are tricky  + THEY MAKE CREDITS(!) I base this on my own personnal experience and I played very many battles with the ships.

And then we have Moskva + Khaba...they never ever seem to make any real credits profits, even when having played some real good performance battles with them. Was wondering, why is that? Since all my TX ships I play with special camo (+20% credits -/- 50% exp. reductions). To be more precise: say my Khaba attracting lots of enemy ships shells close to some cap, many ships shooting at it.....and at same time say a Shima (stealth) thus gets possibility to cap (...since all enemy ships focussing on Khaba)...so Shima gets reward for capping (=OK!)...but...about Khaba, what about "Team-items" such as "Potential Damage"and "Damage upon spotting".....are those even rewarded (translate: credits) to Khaba??? Seems far less rewarding than say doing the stealth capping?...dunno..I am only realy wondering why Moskva + Khaba never seemed to make any real credits..since my other ships realy do make lots of credits.

Depends on personal preferences of a player whether he opines making credits is important or less important (...I mean, we allways have our premiums to make the real credits when needed)...but for me, personal mindset, playing solo-random...for me it is all about: playing fastly (can do that, caus I play solo), pick a ship thats real cool looking (many choice there), play easily many games during some session PLUS, I LIKE THE NETT PROFIT CREDITS REWARD afterwards (...that is, in case we won + I performed well). Seemed Moskva + Khaba fail that last objective of mine: making nett profits. It's only my personal view on things: I simply dont wanna play ships that leave me empty handed after battle (= no credits-rewards..afterall, I am investing 20 mins of my time for a battle & strive to get something out of it).

So, yes, no doubt in my mind that some ships TX are less rewarding than others, am sure about that. As for the reasons for that all? I can only guess, dunno. Is it important? Thats kind of personal mentality: for some its nice...while others do not bother about the credits:cap_popcorn:

Beta Tester
3,626 posts
6,498 battles
9 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

So, yes, no doubt in my mind that some ships TX are less rewarding than others

No it is not about the ships. The reason is this:

57 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Damage is not always equal. The concept of damage-% should be known. Burning Tier X BB gives less credits than damage to Tier X DD.

With your good performing DDs your main source will be other DDs. With your Khaba or your Moskva you will more likely shot other BBs or CAs. Thus the same damage number in Moskva or Khaba will be less rewarded then the same amount of damage in your other DDs.

Players
444 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

yes, that good remark: burning a BB = less rewarding than say fighting DD..yes. Also, being able to play some play-style in or close to caps = more rewarding. So, kind of think maybe the play-style for Khaba + Moskva (range-shootings, mostly BB's + cruisers...firesettings) is real reason for low net-credit-reward (..even when performed well). Khaba even faces more problems when say a BB it was slowly burnning down get sunk (with some last salvo) by some far away BB, getting the rewards for sinking the ship! lol. Yeah, kind of think its all about the usual play-style.  Never played a Mino (have fully researched it) or Desmoines...but those ships play close to caps (THATS WHERE THE REAL CREDITS ARE! LOL) and sink destroyers as part of their strategy often: so, very likely it is, that with special camo's Mino and DesMoines prove to be very rewarding cruisers (= more desirable than say a Moskva with its range shootings, far out...re nett credit earnings). So, yes, good comment you placed there:cap_popcorn:

Sign in to follow this