Sign in to follow this  
bf1975

Mobile payment issues, not resolved by ticket

5 comments in this topic

[T12]
Players
3 posts

Hi i am having issues with allopass payment problems, had two connect connect to server issues, totaling £40.

Have provided copy's of my phone account billing, but have only been refunded £20, and being told only 1 payment happened.

Who do i contact to escalate this matter to a supervisor

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles

Well clearly noone on forums. All of those go through support.

[T12]
Players
3 posts

not getting anywhere with support, was hoping there was a way to escalate a problem im having.

Hoping someone on forums may know how to get my issue resolved.

Beta Tester
1,818 posts
2,546 battles

It could be on your end actually. Had a similar thing happen to me earlier this month, and it turned out (after no small amount of digging around) that only one payment had actually been sent to WG. 

Obviously they can't refund you a payment they never received. Go check with where ever you sent the payment from is my advice, especially if it does not solve itself in the next couple of days, which mine did.

EDIT: Actually, if the payment has been reversed inside a week (which is how long it took the WG payment to be reversed for me) the "repayment" is most likely the "extra" payment reversing itself automatically.

[T12]
Players
3 posts

Finally got it sorted, they found both payments with help from mobiyo, have been credited dubloons now.

Thread can be closed now thank you.

Sign in to follow this