Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Ship performances - question

25 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
670 posts
10,885 battles

Question, where can one actually find the ship performances for each type of ship to give the performance characteristics (not the supposed characteristics pouted by some members to support lambasting other members for poor play), for average play and good play 

[WCWVE]
Players
670 posts
10,885 battles
33 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Average is easy: http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

, but define good....

Thank you for the link, have captured the data and will now analyse data for the past 2 month period for all ships on the following categories, Win rate, XP and damage for the ships of all types listed and come up with a mean best performance for EU server for all ship types, note this is not an average performance level but the mean best performance as the stats given are for the best players over a two month period.  Not the average performance as claimed by some forum members 

• Cool 1

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,978 posts
4,961 battles
1 hour ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Question, where can one actually find the ship performances for each type of ship to give the performance characteristics (not the supposed characteristics pouted by some members to support lambasting other members for poor play), for average play and good play 

Thank you for the link, have captured the data and will now analyse data for the past 2 month period for all ships on the following categories, Win rate, XP and damage for the ships of all types listed and come up with a mean best performance for EU server for all ship types, note this is not an average performance level but the mean best performance as the stats given are for the best players over a two month period.  Not the average performance as claimed by some forum members 

And who is going to care?

You have 18k average damage, unless you spend your time playing T1, they are bad stats.

Deal with it...

Would love to meet you in your musashi, in fact, most people probably focuses you on sight, or perhaps not, you are no threat afterall...:cap_yes:

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[_MIA_]
Players
2,913 posts
5,350 battles
22 minutes ago, Juanx said:

You have 18k average damage, unless you spend your time playing T1, they are bad stats.

Deal with it...

Would love to meet you in your musashi, in fact, most people probably focuses you on sight, or perhaps not, you are no threat afterall...:cap_yes:

Oh boy, i just can not hold this in, i gotta say it:

236 games atlanta with total 2,33 million damage dealt... I need 31 games in Fiji on average for that... Why are ppl desperately trying to make themselves better than they are :cap_fainting:

• Bad 1

Players
2,875 posts
5,156 battles

note this is not an average performance level but the mean best performance as the stats given are for the best players over a two month period.  Not the average performance as claimed by some forum members 

I mean, you can also pretend Santa Claus is real until you are 85. (sorry, did I lift the lid on that one =/ ? )Whatever floats your boat man...

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,978 posts
4,961 battles
18 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Oh boy, i just can not hold this in, i gotta say it:

236 games atlanta with total 2,33 million damage dealt... I need 31 games in Fiji on average for that... Why are ppl desperately trying to make themselves better than they are :cap_fainting:

Your point being?

Its not me who argues how good or bad Im, its the OP, and well, his stats are bad...

Again, your point?

[_MIA_]
Players
2,913 posts
5,350 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

Your point being?

Its not me who argues how good or bad Im, its the OP, and well, his stats are bad...

Again, your point?

No nothing particular, was just a follow up on your post, which i think was kinda funny? Didnt mean to target u or anything

• Cool 1

[WCWVE]
Players
670 posts
10,885 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Deal with it...

I do not say I am good or bad and the reason why I asked the question in the first place is because certain people are saying my stats are bad and I therefore asked where to look to find the stats that people are using only to find when I looked that the stats on the stated site are for the best players in each ship rather than the average of all the players which is what I wanted.  I do not go around lambasting other players for there stats and I do not go around casting aspersions on other players either.  I am just trying to find out the average of all players for each ship type so that I can see how I actually compare rather than how certain people who shall remain nameless are saying that I compare.  

I find the attitude of the above person reprehensible and very sarcastic and unhelpful 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,875 posts
5,156 battles

Here you go: https://wows-numbers.com/ship/4182685648,Fiji/

These are the avarage stats for the Fiji and the other T7 Cruisers. The table even says average above all line.

Now, here is a screen with you in Fiji compared to the exact avarage of all players on EU-Server that have played Fiji: As you can see, you deal 8.666 damage every round. The avarage player does 42.303. In case you still think, the 42.303 is some kind of "highscore" from the best player: I have an avarage damage of 55.029, And im not the fest Fiji-Player. Else my Damage number would be pink, which indicates Super-Unicum. https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/540427929,ForlornSailor/?

lolo.thumb.png.893431f47d3137983c9ec956e90b80bd.png

[WCWVE]
Players
670 posts
10,885 battles
34 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Here you go: https://wows-numbers.com/ship/4182685648,Fiji/

These are the avarage stats for the Fiji and the other T7 Cruisers. The table even says average above all line.

Now, here is a screen with you in Fiji compared to the exact avarage of all players on EU-Server that have played Fiji: As you can see, you deal 8.666 damage every round. The avarage player does 42.303. In case you still think, the 42.303 is some kind of "highscore" from the best player: I have an avarage damage of 55.029, And im not the fest Fiji-Player. Else my Damage number would be pink, which indicates Super-Unicum. https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/540427929,ForlornSailor/?

lolo.thumb.png.893431f47d3137983c9ec956e90b80bd.png

This site is what I was looking for - thank you 

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,978 posts
4,961 battles

I do not say I am good or bad and the reason why I asked the question in the first place is because certain people are saying my stats are bad and I therefore asked where to look to find the stats that people are using only to find when I looked that the stats on the stated site are for the best players in each ship rather than the average of all the players which is what I wanted.  I do not go around lambasting other players for there stats and I do not go around casting aspersions on other players either.  I am just trying to find out the average of all players for each ship type so that I can see how I actually compare rather than how certain people who shall remain nameless are saying that I compare.  

I find the attitude of the above person reprehensible and very sarcastic and unhelpful 

But your stats are bad, there is no way around that...

Funny is: you doubling down and arguing your stats are not bad, when they apparently are.

Will give you a little perspective here: this is a computer game, if you are good or bad here is only inportant to your tiny ego, no one else.

• Bad 1

[AEDL]
Players
269 posts
8,990 battles
2 hours ago, Juanx said:

But your stats are bad, there is no way around that...

Funny is: you doubling down and arguing your stats are not bad, when they apparently are.

Will give you a little perspective here: this is a computer game, if you are good or bad here is only inportant to your tiny ego, no one else.

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
8 minutes ago, evp66 said:

His personal rating is good and wr average....

I wouldn't call a 42% WR average...

And according to WoWS-stats, neither is his PR.

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
303 posts
2,214 battles

Oh god Mapple syrup.

2018 and people are still making website like that.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
620 posts
5,677 battles

This pzkpfw guy is such good value on the forum.

Everyone else is wrong!

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
152 posts
4,301 battles
11 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

I mean, you can also pretend Santa Claus is real until you are 85. (sorry, did I lift the lid on that one =/ ? )Whatever floats your boat man...

Santa no real? :cap_wander:

• Funny 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
13 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

I see somebody touched you in special spot and you are now angry :)

but i am just scared for 42% WR 200 PR!!!! guy with 7k battles do analysis.

dear god man...200 PR....how?

Izrezak.PNG

• Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,316 posts
13,602 battles
10 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Not to worry dude - Just ignore the pest. I for one think that it is good that someone attempts to do this. I hope you can share your findings with us at some point. Would be most interested to see them from an objective point of view. :cap_like:

You have my allegiance for the project anyways, heheheh! :Smile_honoring:

allegiance.jpg.ea8ba31a762ade489f7e3898d4f66261.jpg

Of course, I am a MUCH worse archer and could not hit a barn - Even when locked inside of it, so let's hope that kind of thingy won't be needed, but otherwise...:Smile_Default:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,967 posts
5,449 battles

:Smile_popcorn:

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
13,647 posts
10,385 battles
8 hours ago, rigawe said:

Oh god Mapple syrup.

2018 and people are still making website like that.

It is simple and does its job.

• Cool 1

[HOME]
Players
580 posts
7,635 battles
1 hour ago, 15JG52Adler said:

I see somebody touched you in special spot and you are now angry :)

but i am just scared for 42% WR 200 PR!!!! guy with 7k battles do analysis.

dear god man...200 PR....how?

Izrezak.PNG

What. The. Sexualintercourse.

• Funny 1

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
303 posts
2,214 battles
14 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

It is simple and does its job.

Sure it does, but improving the design wouldn't hurt.

[SCRUB]
Players
676 posts
7,178 battles
On 17. 7. 2018 at 6:57 PM, pzkpfwv1d said:

Ive met you in battle and i knew you were bad after 2 minutes... I didnt even need to see your stats for that..  I dont know how average stats for ships aare going to help you. I doubt you get even close to the average with any of your ships.. Oh and you also claimed you played well when you rushed half the enemy team after doing nothing for large part of the game so... 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this