Sign in to follow this  
BLUB__BLUB

Q: which one DD better for my son, Sims or Kidd?

Which one to get?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. So, which one?

• Sims (T7)
    • Kidd (T8)

1 comment in this topic

[AS13]
Players
1,182 posts
1,567 battles

So, summer sale is here, and as I think Wargaming has done a good job, they deserve some duku for the dakka.

After all, we play this game a lot, have so far spent nothing on it - and meanwhile we bought lots of games that end up 

in the corner of 'never to be seen again bin' after a few months. So, now summersale is here and WG gets a beer!

I think best for me would be the Hood, I like the BBs (US and RN) and do OK in them, just the ehh... 'speed'... I like the RN cruisers too.

So, if it goes on sale, I'm getting Hood. Could get an US BB but well... I hate CVs so that AA thing, I like see planes fall like flies.

And them BBs aren't much speedy either until high tier.

I often div with my son, he's pretty good (I think better than me). Ah well, dad is getting old a bit I guess.

But while he doesnt really like the cruisers,  he likes the DDs a lot. Mostly he likes the dakkadakka of the US branch.

He likes IJN DDs as wel but we noticed that in higher tiers the BBS seem  to sail less in straight lines (OK only a bit).

Oh, and he hates those damn planes as well. His stats: Boat73. He plays a lot with his friends too (Argh disaster... LOL).

As his friends do not play high tiers I thought T7 might be the best (perhaps he can save them form becoming cannon fodder).

Also the ...eehh ...saltiness in higher tiers (plus the 'more thinking, less acting'... a lot less acting) does not really attract.

Therefore, we think a (halfcruiser)BB for me, a DD for him. My guess is the combo Hood/Soms, but maybe you have even better ideas.

298px-Sims_wows_main.jpg  298px-Kidd_wows_main.jpg

EDIT: I saw that I could not reply - am I doing something wrong here? 

I need the advice, so please if I do something wrong - @moderators, a bit of help PLZ. 

Edited by BLUB__BLUB
Not possible to reply?

Sign in to follow this