Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SaxonHoliday

Saxon - New Streamer on Twitch

1 comment in this topic

Players
165 posts
4,710 battles

G'day folks. I first started streaming occasionally a few weeks ago, primarily for a small audience of friends to watch - but I figured, people might enjoy it, so why not put it out there and see who can have a laugh/learn something from watching. I'm not very active on the forums, but if some of you frequent the World of Warships subreddit, you may recognise my name from there, as I post there quite frequently.

On to the parts that matter more than my life story. What can you expect from watching my stream? I'll try to keep the list short.

• Reasonably competent gameplay (54~55% overall WR over >3700 battles, R1 last ranked season, Typhoon in last CW season)
  • A gameplay mix of all nations and all surface ship types, primarily of high tiers (T7+)
  • Lots of narration while playing - I enjoy talking about what I'm doing
  • Discussions about a ship's capabilities and balance - I frequently engage in such discussions
  • Last but not least: lots of weeb crap, heavy [edited]metal, and problems with my microphone (I really need to buy a new one)

I do not have a regular streaming schedule, but if you're interested, throw a follow my way and see if you like what you see! I'll start my first stream a few minutes after this post. Both veterans and new players alike are welcome, and I enjoy answering questions and tutoring newbies, as well as discussions on balance with veterans.

https://www.twitch.tv/saxonshuffle <- Click it and have a look!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this