Centauri19

Ship XP convert

4 comments in this topic

[KHAN]
Players
4 posts
1,339 battles

Hello,

So I bought two premium ships ( USS Arizona , Tirpitz) and I have around 125K XP together on both  ships. 

My question is , can I use the XP of both premium battleships to buy the next ship in the Tech Tree?

Because if I want want to buy the next cruiser in the tech tree , It gives me the option to convert but do I really need gold just to convert the XP?

IMG_1280.thumb.png.3b4db78563522ab101b505c68ee3e560.png

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Centauri19 sagte:

It gives me the option to convert but do I really need gold just to convert the XP?

at least in wows yes. And this is a wows forum, not wows blitz (At least I guess your screenshot shows wows blitz, for sure it  is not wows)

[SM0KE]
Players
1,550 posts
5,022 battles

I play WOWS Blitz too (I need to get out more) - the premium ship xp conversion works the same way as it does in the 'full' WOWS - pay gold, and you can convert your elite xp to free xp (I think you can do it with silver ships too, when they're sufficiently researched)...

Edit: I would suggest not doing too much of this - it gets expensive, and practice at lower tiers is good (and, in Blitz, the way you upgrade modules doesn't work the same way i.e. you can't upgrade modules with free xp, which is perhaps the main use of free xp in WOWS, apart from captain training).

Sign in to follow this