Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Radar Ships Chart.

20 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
528 posts
10,100 battles

Hi Captains, someone did a chart that named all radar ships along with radar range, radar time etc, any chance of an updated chart we can download??

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
27 minutes ago, lameoll said:

i do not think this is the updated chart tho

Updated for?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
35 minutes ago, lameoll said:

Seeing how it lists all the ships & radars I think you're wrong

[KAKE]
Players
645 posts
2,700 battles
40 minutes ago, lameoll said:

There might be some stuff that's fallen through the cracks (e.g. I noticed Asashio wasn't listed under torp reload boost), but not much. And I'm pretty sure the radar table is up to date.

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
1 hour ago, Uglesett said:

There might be some stuff that's fallen through the cracks (e.g. I noticed Asashio wasn't listed under torp reload boost), but not much. And I'm pretty sure the radar table is up to date.

It is. Main thing is, only quirky radars are on T7 and at T8-10, the new ships with radar got it based on existing radar for the tier. And we got no new T7 radars.

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles
31 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

This is the chart I am on about.0F6DAD22-AD6A-42D2-A336-68E9408439A3.thumb.png.b7b10bf661dd16031332371abf71ca7e.png

Which is incorrect in many ways. Radar ships missing etc.

[OGHF]
Players
528 posts
10,100 battles
1 hour ago, Yogibjoern said:

Well as of course it is, that is why I was asking if some one had an updated version of it, simples ???

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles
2 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Well as of course it is, that is why I was asking if some one had an updated version of it, simples ???

Sorry misread your last post. my bad

[OGHF]
Players
528 posts
10,100 battles
6 minutes ago, Yogibjoern said:

Sorry misread your last post. my bad

No problem fella, sorry if I was a bit sarky 

That chart would be good if someone could update it in the same format as it is a handy checklist and is always in clear view when I am playing as I mainly play RN CL’s and you know how easy they are to delete when radared :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Players
730 posts
11,489 battles

Basically missing the PA DDs and the new USN CLs. About the latter, Cleveland has 9km for sure and Seattle 9.45km like Missouri, IIRC. No idea at the moment about their duration, but I can check, edit and update as soon as I enter the game.

Salute.

EDIT: For Cleveland it's 20 30 seconds (I should have to check my sight), for Seattle 35 seconds, or 42 with Radar Mod. In fact, it would be nice adding another column for them when equipped. Minotaur (I play it with radar) and Des Moines (from the occasions I've faced it with DDs) have their range values wrong: it's 9.9km. I should check the patchnotes about Neptune, but I'm quite sure it had a 9.9km range for a while (9.45 right now in the game, so it probably was put in line with the other T9 western radars). Oh, and I forgot to mention that Kronshtadt also has it, again no idea about range nor duration but assume standard RU values.

[SOR]
Beta Tester
1,757 posts
6,352 battles
2 hours ago, Yogibjoern said:

Atlanta radar range wrong as well.

Players
312 posts
11,748 battles

You are mistaken as the list that the community had provided you with ( http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Consumables#Surveillance_Radar ) is actually correct. The only problem with it is that it does not account for the radar module. So for example, USN tier 10 radar is displayed to be active for 40 seconds, which is not always correct, because if the cruiser is carrying the module it is boosted to 48 seconds. 

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
160 posts
2 hours ago, OttoZander said:

You are mistaken as the list that the community had provided you with ( http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Consumables#Surveillance_Radar ) is actually correct. The only problem with it is that it does not account for the radar module. So for example, USN tier 10 radar is displayed to be active for 40 seconds, which is not always correct, because if the cruiser is carrying the module it is boosted to 48 seconds. 

That list doesn't have all the ship names (not very handy for someone moving up tiers)

Players
312 posts
11,748 battles
30 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

That list doesn't have all the ship names (not very handy for someone moving up tiers)

I would assume it would be fairly easy to learn which nation a ship belongs to, and then you simply refer to it's tier, but yes it is missing that. Any other unique radar is named. Maybe given my experience I do not see it as a shortcoming. 

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
160 posts
4 hours ago, OttoZander said:

I would assume it would be fairly easy to learn which nation a ship belongs to, and then you simply refer to it's tier, but yes it is missing that. Any other unique radar is named. Maybe given my experience I do not see it as a shortcoming. 

Indeed. I don't know all the names esp PA DD'S etc - get them confused with the 2nd Japanese tree. Also don't know all the RU cruisers. Ergo, the names would be useful

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
528 posts
10,100 battles

Ok, so I have adjusted it slightly to include ships I know the name of, please add those have missed ie the pan Asian DD's

RADAR CHART.xls

Sign in to follow this