Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

Ah, ah, ah...WG now you're on Team Killer side! Ah, ah, ah....

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles

And OP continues his history of only mindlessly *edit threads.

/So.. the dreaded "s word" was too much for the moderators..

/but the words psychopathic, masturbation etc are ok... as is promoting people go into battles to team kill..

• Cool 12
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles
19 hours ago, AgarwaenME said:

And OP continues his history of only mindlessly *edit threads.

What are the odds that he is currently a pink player? :cap_haloween:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,065 battles

Naming and shaming is against the Forumrules for a good reason.

If someone is badmouthing you, then you should be able to tell your part of the story. This way noone can badmouth you "behind your back" if you don't frequent the Forums or not all parts of it (german forum for example)

You shouldn't report someone to the normal support because we have an automated system now for that. If WG would have to work through all the reports of "grievers" and "teamdamage" then WG have to employ A LOT more people and the wages expenses would skyrocket.

However in VERY severe cases you can try and make a ticket anyway sometimes it works and the offender gets what is coming for him. Just make sure the ticket is neat and include everything important like replay timestamps descritions etc.

The colours aren't "meaningless" as pink is making him do the walk of shame and the more severe orange actualy comes with a "punishment" (can only play coop for some games).

The penalty is increasing for continued offenders.

The automated system as it is is mostly fine imo so i can't understand why you are complaining.

Have a nice day and just enjoy the game.

Why you have to be mad? It's only a game. :Smile_Default:

Edit: also what is up with your needless soundwriting ("ahahaha")? Is that laughing? Whatever it is rather irritating as most don't write like that.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Players
48 posts
16,756 battles

Playing this for three years. Never contacted the customer support or wrote a ticket. For teamkilling? Man I must not be important enough...

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,404 posts
8,414 battles

Ah, ah, ah it's always been like this, if you wrote to support about TKing they just say use the in-game reporting system...

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Poor WG how low and fast you're falling down, or should I say, falling in love with Team Killers:

- No names of team killers in the Forum even with documentation, replay...

And you can't think of why naming and shaming is forbidden on your own? Besides what @Miessa3 already explained, it also prevents prevents people from starting a witch hunt against another player or players (e.g. a clan) for various reasons. 

I don't know if you found it funny if someone opened a thread because he had you on his team and you did badly or accused you of "cheating". And besides your (or the victim's) feelings, it is also a form of non-constructive spam.

- No damage refund for players victim of Team Killer acts

Why should WG refund repair costs? You always pay the same, no matter whether you survived the battle with 100% HP or if you died.

In case you mean that they don't reward damage you could have done if it wasn't for the TK... There is no way to determine that. Not with an automated system and not manually.

- No ticket to show with a replay how deliberately he did and get banned for months!

While it might have been a good thing for very (rare and) severe cases, they usually referred to the automated system anyway. So it looks like they want to keep the spam out of their mail box, so to say.

Instead just some colors, some stupid silly colors... that make me think that WG is made of little kids that don't want to grow up and be adult, so why to punish another fellow kid whose error is just to be spoiled, arrogant, ego centered as many kids are these days?

So Team killers, go for it! Do it, do it, more and more, WG is on your side now!

Repeat offenders will still get banned by the system, just not necessarily after one incident. Just because there are the colours now, doesn't mean they are the only punishment.

But if you think that to not be true, try being a repeat offender and tell us how it turned out for you...

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

You can send your cases to me, I will bring final verdict.

Judge Boris

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

[NED]
Players
4,018 posts
10,852 battles

Oh the ever lasting TK threads again. This'll give me probably another 2 weeks ban but I think the current system has completely gone haywire, beyond any reason at all and full of complete hysteria. Now I haven't been around since the closed A and B but long enough to know what I'm talking about. All this absurd system is targeting is the 0,0001% of the game population who blatantly intending to ruin someone else's game. "Back in the days" being pink meant you screwed up so badly you got openly mocked. Heck: I didn't dare going into a random and went back to coop to clear my name. Nowadays you get pink because of a system crash and if a player has a lower end PC and isn't able to restart in time you'll get pink. I think it's beyond retarded.

Regarding team dmg I'm closing on to 10k matches now. I've seen 3 or 4 trolls at max ever? The other team dmg caused to me was by an honest mistake. A panic spread, trying to save my *ss in a close situation, accidentally hitting me instead of the target, a TV drive by shooting. And I've done the same things. I always apologize in said situations and got apologies when receiving.

My sincere suggestion would be to build in a "forgive function." Something like: "you suffered TD. Do you forgive him?" Yes: no harm done. No: suffer the consequences.

As it is now it's better to let your teammate "rot" than to take a risk with shooting/ spreading him/ her.

OK, that's my POV. Cu in around 2 weeks I guess....

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles
7 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Oh the ever lasting TK threads again. This'll give me probably another 2 weeks ban

Think next level of ban is 365 days :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,018 posts
10,852 battles
15 minutes ago, Yogibjoern said:

Think next level of ban is 365 days :cap_cool:

It might. All I'm trying to do is to improve the quality of the game and discuss things from arguments. And I'll keep doing so within the "house rules" until I'm being shut up... Should I get a 365 ban, this'll be the last post I ever going to make.

[IRQ]
Players
2,678 posts
6,353 battles

I once sent in a ticket about someone who deliberately went AFK to ruin the game for me (he was mad I won the previous game over him). The response I got from WG was positive, thanked me for reporting, and that they certainly doesn't allow that kind of behaviour and will do something about it. They won't ever tell you what they do about it, but that's their policy.

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles
40 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

It might. All I'm trying to do is to improve the quality of the game and discuss things from arguments. And I'll keep doing so within the "house rules" until I'm being shut up... Should I get a 365 ban, this'll be the last post I ever going to make.

if i am free to visit these forums and talk... so you are..... do not worry young padawan.

Players
1,921 posts
5,890 battles
9 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

My sincere suggestion would be to build in a "forgive function." Something like: "you suffered TD. Do you forgive him?" Yes: no harm done. No: suffer the consequences.

As it is now it's better to let your teammate "rot" than to take a risk with shooting/ spreading him/ her.

The few times I accidentally teamdamage someone, in addition to my apologies and telling I was in the bad, I also give +1 karma to him and let everyone know as well :Smile_great:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles

WG is making an effort to automate TK and AFK processes.

We all have to admit, that its no fun to occupy staff with people reporting all kind of stupid problems that eventually autosystem should have taken care of it.

I wonder when they will also implement swear word filter in the ingame chat ... its about time already.

• Cool 1

Players
670 posts
7,927 battles
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

I wonder when they will also implement swear word filter in the ingame chat ... its about time already.

Couldn't agree more.

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,970 posts
4,955 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Your weak mind has issues with words on the internet?

You will be in a world of shock when you enter the workforce...

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
8 minutes ago, Juanx said:

What are you saying? :)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,065 battles
52 minutes ago, Juanx said:

where do you work then? The amount and "quality" of toxity (swearwords) you can find in some random games would get you an expressticket to the jobagency around here where i live.

I agree though that a filter is not needed as ignoring the offenders does the same. It is also almost impossible to create a working system for it as people will just work out ways around that sht sh!t 5hit thing.......

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,970 posts
4,955 battles
6 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

where do you work then? The amount and "quality" of toxity (swearwords) you can find in some random games would get you an expressticket to the jobagency around here where i live.

I agree though that a filter is not needed as ignoring the offenders does the same. It is also almost impossible to create a working system for it as people will just work out ways around that sht sh!t 5hit thing.......

For a multi million dollar company, and I deal with customers on a daily basis, and they love me, because I dont sugar coat stuff and try being as honest as possible.

Words are not toxic, people has become too weak, when I was a kid there was the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones...", I think we all know that one, people has just forgotten how the real world works.

And yes, no way of making a surefire filter, words have many meanings and you cant catch them all.

• Cool 1

Moderators
60 posts
61 battles

Hello,

Thread moved to Off topic.

Have a nice day! :)

Regards, 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,065 battles
14 minutes ago, Juanx said:

For a multi million dollar company, and I deal with customers on a daily basis, and they love me, because I dont sugar coat stuff and try being as honest as possible.

Words are not toxic, people has become too weak, when I was a kid there was the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones...", I think we all know that one, people has just forgotten how the real world works.

And yes, no way of making a surefire filter, words have many meanings and you cant catch them all.

I guess you should consider yourself lucky then that you flew under the radar of all those SJW that most societys are infested with nowadays until now.

I don't mind swearwords when applicable. The things you can read on the internet however go far beyond "being honest" (which is fine by me as I just ignore them and let things go their way with obvious consequences if those special individuals carry their behaviour over in their real live).

I also like people that are honest with me and speak to ME when they got a problem with me.

I think people should do what they think is right (in reasonal rules regarding safety of public live) and live with the consequences. (which is mostly social exile for reckless badmouthing)

13 minutes ago, Rvirgo said:

Hello,

Thread moved to Off topic.

Have a nice day! :)

Regards, 

Good.

Keep up the good work! :Smile_honoring:

And also a nice day ;D

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
5 hours ago, nambr9 said:

There was one back in cbt, and as with every other word filter all it does is teach people who to write their swearwords slightly different (if they even knew the correct spelling to begin with) with the added annoyance of forcing people to find other ways to write "Essex" since that hits the filter.

Sign in to follow this