Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StringWitch

Do ARP ships count as premiums for credit earnings?

7 comments in this topic

Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,398 posts

No they don't.

 

The ARP ships have the same game attributes as their normal twins, minus the ability to mount a camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Beta Tester
1,349 posts
14 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

No they don't.

 

The ARP ships have the same game attributes as their normal twins, minus the ability to mount a camo.

 

So what about Takao, being a twin of Atago which is a premium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
8 minutes ago, StringWitch said:

 

So what about Takao, being a twin of Atago which is a premium?

Still not AFAIK, she's just a t8 cruiser so if you want the credits, you'd need to but Atago.

 

On another note, I wonder what will happen with ARP Takao if WG ever happen to add a silver Takao to the game. The lead ship of the class is currently absent so Takao was given Atago's stats, but what if another line of silver IJN cruisers appears - and Takao makes an appearance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
35 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

No they don't.

 

The ARP ships have the same game attributes as their normal twins, minus the ability to mount a camo.

Well, I don't have them, but I think they do count as premiums for allowing any IJN captain on it, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
4 hours ago, eliastion said:

I wonder what will happen with ARP Takao if WG ever happen to add a silver Takao to the game

Ashitaka is just the "project name" of the ship, that ships name was going to be Takao. You can see how WG decided not to go with that.

 

I'd say it's quite likely we'd get Maya or Chokai instead

 

 

3 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Well, I don't have them, but I think they do count as premiums for allowing any IJN captain on it, right?

You can put any IJN captain in them without a penalty, yes. But that's it, they have no other boosts that would differentiate them from silver ships of the tier (apart from the lack of a camo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
4 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You can put any IJN captain in them without a penalty, yes. But that's it, they have no other boosts that would differentiate them from silver ships of the tier (apart from the lack of a camo)

But they are so shiny! :fish_cute_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×