Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

WOWS and insomnia: a bad combination.

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles

Well, basically last night I couldn't sleep so I started to play to kill the time. Selected my Essex and hit the battle button and waited for a battle until...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.thumb.jpg.c3e1c56c6f812747e9f8d12717e6733d.jpg

 

*Insert witty comment here*

 

I just wonder why there aren't some sort of link between servers. Seriously, I wouldn't mind to have a little extra ping if after 5 minutes I enter into a NA or RU server because there aren't enought ships on the EU one for enter a battle.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Players
578 posts
7,635 battles

I'd fall asleep if I had to wait 18 minutes to get into a game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or perhaps select anything else but a carrier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles

Help me to understand...

 

You play the ultra rare class on the server on 3 AM or so?

 

 

Here here...

 

RAGE_BORIS.png.f2e4ed722da2a4fa0b67f43123eeafb3.png

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
Players
2,894 posts
14,827 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

Well, basically last night I couldn't sleep so I started to play to kill the time. Selected my Essex and hit the battle button and waited for a battle until...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.thumb.jpg.c3e1c56c6f812747e9f8d12717e6733d.jpg

 

*Insert witty comment here*

 

I just wonder why there aren't some sort of link between servers. Seriously, I wouldn't mind to have a little extra ping if after 5 minutes I enter into a NA or RU server because there aren't enought ships on the EU one for enter a battle.

never wait longer than 3 mins in queue with a CV.  you drag people in a stupid match like 3v3 or 5v5. just press esc and re-enter. its not that hard.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
Players
2,025 posts
4 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

never wait longer than 3 mins in queue with a CV.  you drag people in a stupid match like 3v3 or 5v5. just press esc and re-enter. its not that hard.

 

Indeed, I've been dragged into quite a few of those, it's always, without fail, one of the CV's that causes it, usually they deny it as well.

Of course for a seal clubber like the OP that's what he wants, an easy pwn game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
691 posts
17,414 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

 

Indeed, I've been dragged into quite a few of those, it's always, without fail, one of the CV's that causes it, usually they deny it as well.

Of course for a seal clubber like the OP that's what he wants, an easy pwn game.

He just wanted to avoid that insane AA higher tiers have, but denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
10 minutes ago, Profilus said:

He just wanted to avoid that insane AA higher tiers have, but denied.

In an Essex? I guess it's not a Midway, but certainly it will meet high-tier ships...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
691 posts
17,414 battles
8 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

In an Essex? I guess it's not a Midway, but certainly it will meet high-tier ships...

Yeah but waiting for so long gives good chances for 4v4 team so less AA overall ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
2 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

(...)

 

RAGE_BORIS.png.f2e4ed722da2a4fa0b67f43123eeafb3.png

What one has to do these days to deserve Skybuck Seal of Approval?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,993 posts
2,939 battles

18mins ?

You gotta pump those numbers ! Those are rookie numbers ! 

I remember staying up to 45min in queue with Essex once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,699 posts
13,142 battles

Honestly I rarely have to wait for more than 1 minute to get into a battle in a CV even past peak times. You have to play at ungodly hours to get queue times like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMSR]
Players
1,630 posts
5,864 battles

U know, it could have been mutch worse, mutch worse, you could have been stuck that long in cue for a T1 match :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
2 hours ago, Skyllon said:

What one has to do these days to deserve Skybuck Seal of Approval?

 

 

get lost.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

get lost.

Impossible with RPF everywhere...

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
730 posts
11,504 battles

Wellcome to my usual session's ending hours. It's a miracle that I keep my sanity as a CV main, but playing a bit earlier or limiting myself to T6-7, where the CV population isn't as scarce so early in the morning, makes the trick. I said not as scarce, but 6 vs. 6 or 8 vs. 8 are still quite common.

 

9 hours ago, ghostbuster_ said:

never wait longer than 3 mins in queue with a CV.  you drag people in a stupid match like 3v3 or 5v5. just press esc and re-enter. its not that hard.

Three and a half is my threshold, although I tend to bypass it from time to time if I wasn't assigned to a battle several times in a row.

 

Salute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Just play something that's not CVs that just a pretty small minority wants to play as said before and problem solved. Specially at those hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×