Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

Is that a joke!?

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles

I received 12705 damage from the secondaries of IRON DUKE only in one minute without first!, I swear GOD, only in about one minute, for GOD sake is that a joke!?
even Destroyers armor is better that INDIANAPOLIS in lower or same Tier.

shot-18.07.14_20.46.50-0228.jpg

shot-18.07.14_20.46.50-0228.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles

I am wonder, nothing to say else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,206 posts
11,015 battles

Maybe he has a trollbuild full on secondaries.

The real problem is that you are way too close with your Indianapolis if he can get so many sec hits on you.

Play her at range and you won't have problems with bad armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles
9 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Maybe he has a trollbuild full on secondaries.

The real problem is that you are way too close with your Indianapolis if he can get so many sec hits on you.

Play her at range and you won't have problems with bad armor.

He was in our cap and there was a Furutaka also there, the only way to get close and kill both of them by AP.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles

For GOD sake, I Like INDIANAPOLIS and it is the only Premium ship that I have, I wish in future there is some buff to make it better.

  • Funny 3
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

For GOD sake, I Like INDIANAPOLIS and it is the only Premium ship that I have, I wish in future there is some buff to make it better.

It's already been  buffed. Your problem isn't the ship, but you trying to do something in her that she has neither the armor nor the rate of fire for. (namely taking two on at once)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles
9 minutes ago, lafeel said:

It's already been  buffed. Your problem isn't the ship, but you trying to do something in her that she has neither the armor nor the rate of fire for. (namely taking two on at once)

Really, there was no any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

Really, there was no any way.

Oh really? Do explain further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles
11 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Oh really? Do explain further.

He was in our cap and there was a Furutaka also there, the only way to get close and kill both of them by AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

He was in our cap and there was a Furutaka also there, the only way to get close and kill both of them by AP.

Where was the rest of your team? And you can pretty easily kill the Furry Taco at range with your American Piercing shells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,123 posts
2,189 battles
6 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

He was in our cap and there was a Furutaka also there, the only way to get close and kill both of them by AP.

So stay a range and shoot them both to reset the cap, and wait for support from your team

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,046 battles
45 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Where was the rest of your team? And you can pretty easily kill the Furry Taco at range with your American Piercing shells.

All gone dead, only me that I was close to our base and an Emerald that he was too far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

All gone dead, only me that I was close to our base and an Emerald that he was too far away.

Still had no business going in there after them. You still haven't explained why you couldn't just shoot them at range instead of charging within 5km..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,388 posts
14,127 battles

For 50 secondary gun hits of a tier 5 BB you had to spend a lot of time very close (which is NOT how you play Indianapolis, or any cruiser without torpedoes). Or Iron Duke was a sealclubber with BFT+AFT+Manual secondaries.

 

Anything could be.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
7 minutes ago, JapLance said:

For 50 secondary gun hits of a tier 5 BB you had to spend a lot of time very close (which is NOT how you play Indianapolis, or any cruiser without torpedoes). Or Iron Duke was a sealclubber with BFT+AFT+Manual secondaries.

 

Anything could be.

Then there's the matter for the ID to even hit him with those secondaries he has to be what..5-6km away, absolute tops, with all possible skills and modules?

 

EDIT: 6,3km, with both secondaries 2 and AFT, that's the absolute maximum range of the Iron Dukes' secondary battery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,349 posts
12 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Then there's the matter for the ID to even hit him with those secondaries he has to be what..5-6km away, absolute tops, with all possible skills and modules?

 

EDIT: 6,3km, with both secondaries 2 and AFT, that's the absolute maximum range of the Iron Dukes' secondary battery.

6.8km with Mike Yankee Soxisix. No true clubber goes without 8/8 signals!

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
Just now, StringWitch said:

6.8km with Mike Yankee Soxisix. No true clubber goes without 8/8 signals!

That still does not answer the fundamental question: What was the OP doing going in that close? And if he can't HIT those two at range, then the issue is not with the ship, but the player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
786 posts
6,863 battles

I never played the Iron Duke, but at least the Orion spews a massive volume of secondary fire, but the range is very short.

 

Your mistake was to be so close to him -- you have the speed to dictate the engagement distance, and even that secondary-caliber fire is dangerous to a cruiser. It's equivalent to standing 4 km from a couple light cruisers firing at you -- what do you expect

 

The Indianapolis is a strong ship IMO. The US 200 mm are a massive asset in T7 -- in those T5-T7 games if you aim true, you'll kill lots and lots of CL/CA. On top of that you have 9.9 km radar.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
276 posts
3,409 battles

Saw the OP's name, expected potatoness, was not disappointed!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,906 posts
5,350 battles

Whines about 50 HE secondary hits... See that almighty german secondary AP citadelling u to death :cap_wander_2:

Before anyone asks: No, i could not avoid that, alltho i didnt think it would be that bad.

shot-17.03.26_00.02.57-0409.jpg

 

THAT is a joke imo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
123 posts
3,015 battles

Well, Indianapolis armor is really squishy, it won’t shatter many HE shells: just an hour ago a Farragut managed to farm me for 15k while I was waiting for radar to recharge...

Obviuosly I had my revenge soon after:fish_viking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Whines about 50 HE secondary hits... See that almighty german secondary AP citadelling u to death :cap_wander_2:

Before anyone asks: No, i could not avoid that, alltho i didnt think it would be that bad.

shot-17.03.26_00.02.57-0409.jpg

 

THAT is a joke imo!

I played my Konig with a secondary build, it's amazing :Smile_teethhappy: Shreds cruisers and even tier 5 BBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×