Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

Silent plane bug and unintended waypoint.

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[FDUSH]
Players
1,043 posts
6,174 battles

I keep reporting these bugs over and over again:

- Planes stop giving status reports. They become totally silent. And this happens for no reason at all (sometimes I can play up to 4 battles without having the bug and others they can do it right at the beggining of the battle). I need to close the game and relaunch it again otherwise if I enter another battle the planes stays silent.

- When selecting a target for the carrier´s weapons to attack the target (both air and ground) it's selected, but sometimes a waypoint it´s set in the same place. This bug happens less often since last patch... But still happens.

 

Both bugs are happening since 7 and 8 versions ago (up to this point I kinda lost track of the exact number).

 

At some point I was wondering why nobody else reports these bugs. I did a full clean instalation of the game and I still kept having them.

 

So, last night I installed the game on an entirely different computer. Played some cv battles and guess what? The two bugs still happens!

The only two things that this computer shares with my own it´s that both have an AMD processor (Phenom II on mines, Athlon X64 on the second one) and both are using windows 7 ultimate X64.

So, it's not the fault of my system, not the fault of my windows, there are no residual files... It's the game.

 

So... For the holy mother of (censoooooooooooooooooooooooooored) fix these two bugs already!!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,537 posts
6,372 battles

I'm sure they've marked those 2 as bugs, there's no need to keep spamming the same post again and again and again :fish_palm:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FDUSH]
Players
1,043 posts
6,174 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I'm sure they've marked those 2 as bugs, there's no need to keep spamming the same post again and again and again :fish_palm:

Considering the fact these bugs were introduced 7 - 8 versions ago...

For all what we know, they will be either fixed in the dreaded cv rework... Or not being fixed at all (Even after the rework!!)
I recall in the last version´s note that they attempted to fix the waypoint bug, it happes slightly less often, but still happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,537 posts
6,372 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

Considering the fact these bugs were introduced 7 - 8 versions ago...

For all what we know, they will be either fixed in the dreaded cv rework... Or not being fixed at all (Even after the rework!!)
I recall in the last version´s note that they attempted to fix the waypoint bug, it happes slightly less often, but still happens.

Not all bugs can be fixed quickly, especially if there are others with "higher priority" or something. You spamming the same exact message for 7...8 patches in a row is nothing other than just annoying spam, it's probably marked as a bug since the 1st time you posted it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FDUSH]
Players
1,043 posts
6,174 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Not all bugs can be fixed quickly, especially if there are others with "higher priority" or something. You spamming the same exact message for 7...8 patches in a row is nothing other than just annoying spam, it's probably marked as a bug since the 1st time you posted it

So, what you suggest? That I should suffer in silence??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,537 posts
6,372 battles
2 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

So, what you suggest? That I should suffer in silence??

I suggest stopping the spam. Imagine what happened if everyone was like you and every single unsolved bug would get its post again and again and again? We don't need that.

1 is enough, 2 if you really want to make sure. Past that you're just spamming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,087 battles
22 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I suggest stopping the spam. Imagine what happened if everyone was like you and every single unsolved bug would get its post again and again and again? We don't need that.

1 is enough, 2 if you really want to make sure. Past that you're just spamming

If there was a publicly available bug tracking system with some classification and progress, we would not need to spam them with bugs that repeat each update ...

 

It's a problem of WGs own making ...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×