Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cald0

Where's my Warspite?

13 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
6 posts
271 battles

Hi guys, I've had world of warships since the beta in 2015 - after a long break I re-dowloaded it to see what's new. 

Given that I've not played since late 2015/early 2016 there's a whole new bunch of changes. Most significantly my Warspite is missing from my port? Can anyone fill me in if this should be the case?

I've read some posts about the Warspite being removed from the shop but I can't see any about it being removed from the game?!

I also bought the Gremyashchy back then as well but its still here... 

12 answers to this question

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,221 posts
7,027 battles

write to customer support, they can check it out

Players
130 posts
6,047 battles
4 minutes ago, Cald0 said:

Hi guys, I've had world of warships since the beta in 2015 - after a long break I re-dowloaded it to see what's new. 

Given that I've not played since late 2015/early 2016 there's a whole new bunch of changes. Most significantly my Warspite is missing from my port? Can anyone fill me in if this should be the case?

I've read some posts about the Warspite being removed from the shop but I can't see any about it being removed from the game?!

I also bought the Gremyashchy back then as well but its still here... 

Warspite is still in the game, I recommend you put in a ticket to WG customer services

Beta Tester
6 posts
271 battles

Thanks guys, ticket submitted. No doubt the Warspite will be a victim of powercreep by now but still I would like it back. 

[AS13]
Players
1,183 posts
1,567 battles
1 hour ago, Cald0 said:

Thanks guys, ticket submitted. No doubt the Warspite will be a victim of powercreep by now but still I would like it back. 

It's a bit better in the dispersion, armour and turret rotation department than the Queen E. 

In which I manage to derp around in T8 wrecking Derpitzes so no worry about powercreep.

Beta Tester
1,349 posts

The only powercrept thing about Warspite is no longer having some of the better secondaries in the game. Although at tier 6 the competition is rather unimpressive compared to Warspite, T7+ get a huge boost from manual skill.

Players
869 posts
7,699 battles
Vor 16 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

Warspite is better than before as the turrets got faster.

Also you can get one of the Dunkirk commanders and make the turrets spin still faster yet.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,416 posts
8,418 battles

it must have been removed from your stats too, the various stat sites are saying you've never played a battle in the warspite, the only prems you have are the gremy and arkansas beta...

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
339 posts
6,579 battles
On 14/07/2018 at 2:56 PM, Salentine said:

it must have been removed from your stats too, the various stat sites are saying you've never played a battle in the warspite, the only prems you have are the gremy and arkansas beta...

You sure? Even though closed beta stats do not include individual ship information his stats shows he played 24 games as the UK during the beta.

Since the Warspite is the only UK ship that was available during the beta I'd say that's quite solid proof.

[CATS]
Players
13,667 posts
10,389 battles

That is probably the solution. All premium ships got removed at the start of open Beta and players got Doubloons to buy them back if they wanted.

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
339 posts
6,579 battles
6 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

That is probably the solution. All premium ships got removed at the start of open Beta and players got Doubloons to buy them back if they wanted.

Actually, yes, I remember this now you've said that.

We got the preorder ships and the Arkansas Beta automatically but premium ships that were purchased for dubloons were refunded.

It's 50% off today though.

Beta Tester
6 posts
271 battles

Hi chaps thanks for all the answers.

After a bit of back and forth with tech support it is indeed the case as you guys suggested -  I had it in beta and it was removed when the game went into full release (although I honestly can't remember that at all). As  we apparently had a 'long chance' to buy it back with my dubloons all those years ago I've basically missed the boat and I am SOL. 

Coincidentally as you guys have rightly said it's on sale today - but only for real money which is a bit frustrating as I've already 'paid' for it. I liked that big old boat but I'm not sure I liked it enough to pay more for it... 

Sign in to follow this