Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gojuadorai

Stalingrad! which version you prefer?

Staingrad! what should it be?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. which group do you belong to?

• I want a balanced AP only with improved autobounce angles AND i will get it this or in a future season
    • I want a balanced AP &HE with regular angles AND i will get it this or in a future season
    • I want a balanced AP only with improved autobounce angles AND i wont (be able to) get it
    • I want a balanced AP &HE with regular angles AND i wont (be able to) get it
    • I dont care at all
    • I want a balanced AP only with standard autobounce angles

10 comments in this topic

Players
2,662 posts
14,731 battles

Current discussion made me wonder

which group of people is for which version and who should have a say in the character of the ship....

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
3,604 posts
7,459 battles

and why exactly should "balanced AP only" and "improved autobounce angles" be inseparable? I'd suggest you remove the latter from your poll since they are completely immaterial. I would prefer a balanced AP only version, and I dont give a flying fudge about whether it has improved autobounced angles or whichever other means of making it balanced, as long it is, well, balanced and interesting. Which the current AP & HE variant just plain isnt, seeing as that is mostly just another Moskva (which incidentally is a ship I dont like one bit).

Players
2,662 posts
14,731 battles
15 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

and why exactly should "balanced AP only" and "improved autobounce angles" be inseparable? I'd suggest you remove the latter from your poll since they are completely immaterial. I would prefer a balanced AP only version, and I dont give a flying fudge about whether it has improved autobounced angles or whichever other means of making it balanced, as long it is, well, balanced and interesting. Which the current AP & HE variant just plain isnt, seeing as that is mostly just another Moskva (which incidentally is a ship I dont like one bit).

i dont really see any way of balancing  a ship with AP only  without the improved autobunce angles it could be countered by slight angling (even with those mproved angles it can be countered!)

every player  with half a braincell could just negate 90% of your dmg output

You want monsterous DPM ACC and PEN to compensate for that? 

well for you i add the version anyway...

[SOR]
Beta Tester
1,757 posts
6,352 battles

Voted second option, but still not happy with how the current one is looking. Theres a ton of stuff that should be switched around. Its just not interesting enough. For example two HE shells was designed for Stalingrads guns, one slow velcity (700m/s) shell but with heavy weight (high yield) and one super high velocity (1300m/s) but very light (low yield). Using either or both would make for a super interesting and never before seen dynamic, yet here we are with a shoehorned HE shell with same velocity as the AP shell with no interesting trait what so ever.

Heres hoping for the best!

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,708 posts
13,150 battles

Why anyone is excited for another pseudo-BB is beyond me.

It's as if 10 BBs per match wasn't enough already.

• Cool 2

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,017 posts
28,492 battles
8 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Maybe cuz it's a T10 reward ship?

Beta Tester
2,085 posts
8,203 battles

Most people who voted 

"I want a balanced AP &HE with regular angles AND i will get it this or in a future season"

will actually not be getting the Stalingrad anytime soon.

Quite sad to be honest...

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles

I am considering to spend my steel elsewhere... like flint or Black.... no idea yet...

I have moskva, I dont need moskva v2.

[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts
On 14/07/2018 at 2:26 AM, El2aZeR said:

I'm not which is why I voted I don't care, I'm not likely to get it in any kind of hurry and as you say it's a pseudo BB. Not bothered one way or another.

Sign in to follow this