Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronchabale

Ourobouros

14 comments in this topic

[RAIN]
Players
90 posts
8,920 battles

Ouroboros gives free XP, not credits so I guess it's only logic that you didn't receive credits for it.

But if you mean that there is no mention of the free xp you got from it, I guess it does not show it in the after match report, but I think you did receive the bonuses.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,858 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, TBNRtom sagte:

I guess it does not show it in the after match report

but you can see it on the high amount of FreeXP and if you hover the mouse over the FreeXP number you will see how it is calculated

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

if you hover the mouse over the FreeXP number

Just to clarify this, mouse over this figure, to see how the amount of Free-XP is calculated:

shot-18_07.13_11_54.06-0113.jpg.5d4dc3040b64fd9fdeccc951f1a46596.jpg.7f76a532062163a9ac45decfc3d1de6a.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
6,914 posts
9,129 battles

Ourobouros flag gives bonus to free XP, not credits. The credits flags are Zulu (+20%) and Wyvern (+50%).

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles

"Premium ship - 25 euro

Multiple packages of signals - 30 euro

Having people guffaw at you for complaining when you don't bother to read what either of them does - priceless"

• Funny 12

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,561 posts
9,093 battles
19 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

"Premium ship - 25 euro

Multiple packages of signals - 30 euro

Having people guffaw at you for complaining when you don't bother to read what either of them does - priceless"

Fun fact, there are as many Scharnhorsts as there are Fletchers and Gearings combined :Smile_teethhappy:

That particular type of ship of that particular nation certainly does attract a particular population...:Smile_hiding:

[SCRUB]
Sailing Hamster
3,191 posts
3,153 battles
21 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

Fun fact, there are as many Scharnhorsts as there are Fletchers and Gearings combined :Smile_teethhappy:

That particular type of ship of that particular nation certainly does attract a particular population...:Smile_hiding:

muh kruppstahl

[TTT]
Players
3,573 posts
7,449 battles
49 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

to be fair, Scharnhorst is also just straigth up a fantastic and very very fun ship...^^

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

to be fair, Scharnhorst is also just straigth up a fantastic and very very fun ship...^^

quite so, I'd love to have one

but with 3 "free" t7 premiums already, and a tirp in port too, I can't justify buying one  :Smile_child:

Players
112 posts
2 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

^^

Totally. So is Tirpitz. 

I don't see anything wrong with this. Derpitz, torpitz etc. People buy ships and support free to play crowd. 

So you have to deal with some newb players in a T8 ship. That's the realm of the game. I think that's a fair price for being able to play an awesome naval game for free.

• Bad 1

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
14 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

^^

Totally. So is Tirpitz. 

I don't see anything wrong with this. Derpitz, torpitz etc. People buy ships and support free to play crowd. 

So you have to deal with some newb players in a T8 ship. That's the realm of the game. I think that's a fair price for being able to play an awesome naval game for free.

There are many Scharn in game but I think popoulation of Tripitz is bigger.

When I see Tirpitz on my team side, I automatic count that as -1 team member, because they play worse then bots. Always.

Sign in to follow this