Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty

Premium Shop - Yueyang Space Camo

9 comments in this topic

Players
128 posts
2,822 battles

Actually the title should have been Disappointed that there is no space camo for the Yueyang.

Perhaps "MrConway" might chip in as to why there's no space camo for my favourite DD?

Yes I know its an expensive option and yes I have more money than sense (its my only hobby) lol but WG I do love to throw money at you, so please please give me a space camo.

Thanks in advance but I won't hold my breath

Yours blue in the face :Smile_sad:

SKWK 

Players
1,709 posts
9,658 battles

Because they didn't even create a space camo for the Yueyang for the April Fool's event in the first place :cap_old:

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty sagte:

Perhaps "MrConway" might chip in as to why there's no space camo for my favourite DD?

there are more Tier X ships without such a camo, because only those ships that were used in the Space Event were equiped with a Space Skin

Players
245 posts
11,497 battles

They look good to the user I guess, but I imagine many folks have them disabled so they never see the hideous mess.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles

Wait as far as I know the space camos are not available anymore anyways, so what would be the point if it exist but you can't buy it? (for now)

Maybe we get it next year on April fools... (actualy no better do the bathtub thingy again THAT was fun :Smile_hiding:)

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
9 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Wait as far as I know the space camos are not available anymore anyways, so what would be the point if it exist but you can't buy it? (for now)

Maybe we get it next year on April fools... (actualy no better do the bathtub thingy again THAT was fun :Smile_hiding:)

They were announced to reappear in a premium shop sale.

43 minutes ago, Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty said:

You do realize that there are more ships that don't have a spece camo than those that do?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 14 Minuten, Miessa3 sagte:

Wait as far as I know the space camos are not available anymore anyways, so what would be the point if it exist but you can't buy it?

you can buy them since 4 hours...

edit: to late

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
10 minutes ago, eliastion said:

They were announced to reappear in a premium shop sale.

You do realize that there are more ships that don't have a spece camo than those that do?

7 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

you can buy them since 4 hours...

edit: to late

Oh Crap!

Now I have to go through another exercise in willpower not to buy the Zao Spacecamo because I am not even trough Aoba yet! :Smile_ohmy::Smile_hiding:

Players
128 posts
2,822 battles

Yes I do know that more don't have them, than do but still it would be nice to have the choice.

And I put the post up due to the camo's being in the shop and I thought it would be nice to have something different :Smile_coin:

Hey ho, looks like I will have to buy a permanent camo for her in game, thanks for answers, comments and lack of flaming at me lol

Kind Regards

SKWK 

ps - best of luck out there guys & girls, see you around :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this