You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AllterEg0

Combat missions daily challenge

18 comments in this topic

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

Hi all

I started this game 1 week ago and now addicted to it.

But one area i have failed to understand and it maybe a bug.

under combat missions it stats a daily challenge for easy, normal and hard.  Completing 3, 9 or 20 missions from the daily challenge series.

I click on battle under each of these and complete like 20-40 battles a day but i never get the crate rewards associated with either the easy, normal or hard.

What am i doing wrong?  picture below.  those icons for each never change daily for me at all.    so how can these be completed?  since i have not received the rewards i must be doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.4523e4bb40fd8941508cb8ff1660be63.png

I also can not trace where ease these combat missions are located to.  i can find co-op battles, PVP battles and just found the operations one today .

I am a level 14 player with a ship up to level V.

Any help in understanding why i am not getting these crate rewards will be helpful.

Thank you

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles

These are not the daily challenge series.

The daily challenge series are missions that are called daily challenge series. You get two per day.

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

Where are these?  how can you do a daily of 3-9-20 if u get 2 per day?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, AllterEg0 sagte:

July has 31 days...

and of course not ignoring the announcement helps a lot...

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,226 posts
5,868 battles

2+2+2+2+2+2.......=20

It adds up....

Also you don't have to click the battle button under the missions...the normal one does the trick just fine

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles
20 minutes ago, AllterEg0 said:

If you look before you play any battles, you see them.

When you look at the end of your gaming session, you probably do not.

It also helps to pay attention to stuff happening on your screen.

Rewards are shown in port, mission progress is shown in after battle reports.

You get around 60 missions per month and need 20 for the hard mission...

I finished the hard mission yesterday.

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

But where are they?

Like i said i cant find the daily series if the above screen shot is not where they are.   Why have battle beneath them if not the actual battles that you need to do?

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

Look where exactly please i have been all over the screen and navigated across everything that is obvious

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, AllterEg0 sagte:

But where are they?

omg scroll to the right in the screen from your first post...

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

well a little more help is what i am after. what will that do!   scrolling.  I asked 4 times where are they.  not once got a detailed answer.  are you saying that all those icons to the right of the 3 i Have screenshotted are what it refers to as daily?   that all those to the right are daily missions?  the whole thing is not explained very well.  Someone like yourself that already known it, is not understanding from my point of view. You know what you know but assuming I would know.  

I i was after was a specific reply perhaps with an image to inform me where to go or what these related to.

Thank you

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,403 posts

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/july-missions-2018/

All the details in regards to the daily mission can be found there.

To perform missions in the game you'll need to have reached account level 12 (you can see your account level in the port, next to your name in the upper left corner of the screen).

You'll also need to to fullfill all the mission requirements in regards to the ship tier, nation, or other such limitations.

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

I am level 14 as stated in top post

I will read the post and see if i can get to grips with it.   the daily series links then need to have a link to this post you linked above.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, AllterEg0 sagte:

are you saying that all those icons to the right of the 3 i Have screenshotted are what it refers to as daily?   that all those to the right are daily missions?

omg no, only those labeled "Challenge of the Day" (or similar, not sure about the English title) of course!

Vor 6 Minuten, AllterEg0 sagte:

the whole thing is not explained very well

but yes it is...

Vor 6 Minuten, AllterEg0 sagte:

what these related to.

you got the link to the announcement already where it is explained in detail :Smile_facepalm:!

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles

Everybody got this missions for the first time at the beginning of the month.

I found them immediately without them ever seen before.

As I said, you cannot see missions for today if you finished them already....

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

As I said, you cannot see missions for today if you finished them already....

but then you would see a progression in the monthly missions...and atm he has only 4 games in the minimum Tier V...

[_WIR_]
Players
8 posts
1,070 battles

I came here for help

Not to be trolled or have sarcasm thrown my way simply because i am new to the game and terminology i would use is different to what the game used or had a battle link that was nothing to do with what it was for.  simple design issues that led me to believe what i was doing was those actual missions.  Having not seen the online post about it i was unaware,  Now i am and i believe i got the grips of it

Just because someone is new to the game and needed some pointers does not give you free reign to troll them or be uncivil, so please remember that while you know everything, please don't assume someone else does or should.

Thank you for the help i had received.  From what i gather i have to do 3 complete 3 stage missions from the daily challenge icon that also relates to a series of different daily missions to complete the easy daily challenge icon.  which "easy" is wrong wording as i was looking for something that was aimed at being easy, rather than the number of them referring as being easy to achieve.  I only got my level 5 ship 2 days ago.  so when i was clicking battle on this it was obviously not counting anything as it needed to be a level 5 at least.   they need to remove the battle beneath these 3 icons and instead hyperlink it to move to the daily challenge icon for that day when you click on any 3  of those first 3.  that way newcomers can see it relates to that only combat set and then see the criteria needed.

Thank you