Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Minos_of_Creta

Game Center

6 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
2,706 battles

I make a comment in Game Center topic in NEWS of WG.eu and when I try to see the response I find that comments where disabled!!!

the comment was: "I have try Game Center before and it was VERY big problem. U start your pc to play some game and when u click it u have to wait to download ALL the updates of all games to play!!!! When I try to delete it, I have to download from scratch (2 days)  all the games!!!! Not thanks".

And if I cant download every game alone (like ARENA) I ll don't play it again. so simple

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,374 posts
5,876 battles

Hello,

If you do not want the automatic updates, you can turn them off here:

wgc capture.PNG

Hope this helps :)

Also even with that you would download only updates for games you have installed, so if you want to play only WoWs, you do not have to worry. Oh and the WGC also supports the public test client! :)

[CSN]
Players
85 posts
210 battles
45 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

Hello,

If you do not want the automatic updates, you can turn them off here:

wgc capture.PNG

Hope this helps :)

Also even with that you would download only updates for games you have installed, so if you want to play only WoWs, you do not have to worry. Oh and the WGC also supports the public test client! :)

Hey Tuccy, i have a trouble with game centre, could you take a look at this? https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/103376-game-center-update-one-time-login-issue/?tab=comments#comment-2536011

[FIFO]
[FIFO]
Beta Tester
7 posts
7,402 battles

is this first steps towards being able to switch to different servers?

[B_S_C]
[B_S_C]
Beta Tester
26 posts
9,180 battles
22 hours ago, nothero01 said:

Hey Tuccy, i have a trouble with game centre, could you take a look at this? https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/103376-game-center-update-one-time-login-issue/?tab=comments#comment-2536011

Yup, the only reason to use it for me and they broke it.

Appalling short sighted coding from WG.

[B_S_C]
[B_S_C]
Beta Tester
26 posts
9,180 battles

Now uninstalled all the WG stuff from my machine and reinstalling the old launchers for World of warships for the two regions I play. 

World of warplanes and World of tanks may never get reinstalled if I have to use the game center as it is now and if they force it on world of warships I will probably have to quit that as well and find games where the developers don't "improve" things in totally illogical fashion.  I can't even opt out of the idiotic one login to play them all.

Try asking people for their opinion on an only one region login before doing it.  One login to play them all is not true for me as it stands.

Sign in to follow this