Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nothero01

Game center update "one-time login" issue

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CSN]
Players
85 posts
210 battles

First of all, my apologies if its in the wrong section as i didn't find anything like "game center feedback" thread.

Hello, so i just got a game center  update which introduced the "one login to play them all" feature. Thing is, i play WoWs/WoT/WoWp across multiple regions and i have to manually log in every time i change region, which is very annoying and uncomfortable and unconvenient. Is there a way on how to dissable this feature?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
1 hour ago, robihr said:

easiest way.. dont use WGC.

I guess he wants single-login, which only the Gaming Center offers right now. So not using it doesn't make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
17 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

I guess he wants single-login, which only the Gaming Center offers right now. So not using it doesn't make sense.

he wants to disable that feature :Smile_trollface:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,374 posts
5,876 battles

Hello,

 

Right now it sadly is not possible, however the WGC development will continue and I guess you are not the only one with this issue - so we will pass this along and see if the team will come up with some solution.

 

Cheers

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
17 hours ago, robihr said:

easiest way.. dont use WGC.

Well sadly he can't if he is too new to the game (which is likely with 88 battles). Unless of course someone is a nice guy and gives him the old file to install the regular client. :Smile_smile: (I can't as I am not at home atm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B_S_C]
[B_S_C]
Beta Tester
26 posts
9,180 battles

Yup basically they broke the only reason I found the center useful so back to just having each launcher linked on my desktop for each game and region.

Way to go for making something people don't like anyway less useful for those that were using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,617 posts
9,127 battles
8 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Well sadly he can't if he is too new to the game (which is likely with 88 battles). Unless of course someone is a nice guy and gives him the old file to install the regular client. :Smile_smile: (I can't as I am not at home atm)

 

Wait, what, WHAT?!

 

WG is shovelling the results of their incompetency down peoples throat yet again? Like a poisonous toad down you throat? And you have to have an old installer file to circumvent WGs version of an example of the "Survival Horror"-Genre? And its actually more like keeping seeds in the case of a planet wide cataclysm - buts its actually yet again WG using dirty brown (crap-infused) bombs? And they already fell? 

 

 

If so: Gib plox when at home later. Gotta start building my own Stable-shelter in Fallout Equestria ........ with hookers, Blackjack and this file. :etc_red_button:

 

 

This Blackjack ofc - comes with Booze and Bullets!:fish_viking::cap_haloween: ->

Spoiler

143729__safe_artist-colon-brisineo_oc_oc

1740532__safe_artist-colon-kaliner123_oc

262706__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
9 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Well sadly he can't if he is too new to the game (which is likely with 88 battles). Unless of course someone is a nice guy and gives him the old file to install the regular client. :Smile_smile: (I can't as I am not at home atm)

35 minutes ago, havaduck said:

WG is shovelling the results of their incompetency down peoples throat yet again?

:Smile_smile:

 

client.thumb.jpg.9abccee0ce3d352f4a8481a982aa1fa6.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,617 posts
9,127 battles

Thats why I asked. I was aware there was a glas containing concentrated laxatives around standing around, but why would I down that if I had the choice of just no doing that instead?

 

Also I rather would have liked the link instead of a picture - would have probably both saved us a few clicks. :Smile_trollface:

 

You can be damn sure tough I downloaded the classic launcher and hope its no trojan horse. I mean its certainly no vaccine but considering the threat of WGC it might be considered a live sample of the WG-Strain to be used to create a vaccine in case of an WCG-outbreak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
On 13.7.2018 at 8:12 PM, SeeteufeI said:

:Smile_smile:

 

client.thumb.jpg.9abccee0ce3d352f4a8481a982aa1fa6.jpg

Oh ok. Sorry to make ppl panic my info was there are only WGC installer now if you download the game new. (I sure as hell have my classic lancher save behind think walls in my bunker called SSD)

On 13.7.2018 at 8:31 PM, havaduck said:

Thats why I asked. I was aware there was a glas containing concentrated laxatives around standing around, but why would I down that if I had the choice of just no doing that instead?

 

Also I rather would have liked the link instead of a picture - would have probably both saved us a few clicks. :Smile_trollface:

 

You can be damn sure tough I downloaded the classic launcher and hope its no trojan horse. I mean its certainly no vaccine but considering the threat of WGC it might be considered a live sample of the WG-Strain to be used to create a vaccine in case of an WCG-outbreak.

Jeah considering what happened to Warplanes (just checked to get at least these facts right and yes since 2.0 you can only play it with WG GC) it might be better to keep the classic launcher save...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
523 posts
4,871 battles

Bump.

 

 

Hope there is a solution for this, as its getting very tedious to do a full log-on in the Game Centre each time I switch server or account, instead of - as previously - having the log-on credentials "remembered" on each game log-on screen.

 

Why doesn't the "remember me" option in the Game Centre work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×