You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

CUSTUMisable tab

6 comments in this topic

[DE-FS]
Players
237 posts
7,294 battles

this score is actualy for nothing. nice will be to see real credit.  (netto)

for newbies is that really bad, whed they see after battle  to earn 150.000 and then in credit in corner it is in reality 29.000 ...... ...

cv stat.png

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
1,278 posts
4,998 battles

But you have the detailed tabs for that? I'm starting to think that having the client in english might not be a great idea for you. Is there a client in your native language?

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,206 posts
11,015 battles

This is a good suggestion.

It is kind of misleading when the first screen says in big letters how much money you did not get.

• Cool 2

[DE-FS]
Players
237 posts
7,294 battles
V 12.7.2018 v 10:20 ollonborre řekl/a:

But you have the detailed tabs for that? I'm starting to think that having the client in english might not be a great idea for you. Is there a client in your native language?

thats really not good. no tab. 

it must be customisable. so you will see what you need without clicking some other milions tab.

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
1,278 posts
4,998 battles
5 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

thats really not good. no tab. 

it must be customisable. so you will see what you need without clicking some other milions tab.

While the net credit would be nice to see when I have had some more time to think, I don't see that much use for everyone with customisable tabs.

The current detailed tabs provide all the info you need (and to be fair only 2 tabs are full of detailed info). Now if you could customise so you had all the info you wanted after a game on just one tab, would that not make it extremely cluttered and make the detailed statistics tab more useful?

[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles

The first tab is only useful to check ribbons (citadels, fires etc ...) as that info is not in the Details tab (I wonder WHY). Other than that, I always click on the next tabs.