Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
That_Other_Nid

Submarines confirmed!

10 comments in this topic

Players
399 posts
5,799 battles

B371BD552B98BB6E2204EFA1F4AB7D281A396297

26C11504D594258585C7718E052385F36EBFBFCB

OK, I'm assuming this isn't rare, but I'm still impressed I did damage while under water. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,675 posts
13,098 battles

DD of glorious Mother Russia constructed out of pure stalinium is excellent for diving underwater comrade. Do you not know history of great war in defense of motherland?

Players
877 posts
11,126 battles

What I'm even more impressed of is the fact that the AA gunner is aiming for the stahanovist medal even deep down under. "Turning into an abyssal vessel is no excuse, comrade!"

• Funny 2

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,110 posts
11,251 battles

You see comrade, if use stealth and torpedoes then must be submarine!

Players
312 posts
11,748 battles

Well, this is interesting... How did you manage to end up in such a situation? Was the enemy still able to deal damage to you? Might want to submit a ticket to WeeGee ;)

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,568 battles
12 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

DD of glorious Mother Russia constructed out of pure stalinium is excellent for diving underwater comrade. Do you not know history of great war in defense of motherland?

This is true Comrade. Battleship Marat did most of her war damage to invading huns AFTER being sunk by imperialist Stukas in Kronshtadt harbor. This is the traditional Russian way of fighting a naval battle, catches the schweine completely off-guard every time. :cap_like:

• Funny 2

[XODUS]
Players
714 posts
3,761 battles
5 hours ago, OttoZander said:

Well, this is interesting... How did you manage to end up in such a situation? Was the enemy still able to deal damage to you? Might want to submit a ticket to WeeGee ;)

:cap_wander::cap_wander_2::cap_fainting:
I want to know too

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
71 posts
6,338 battles
On 11. 07. 2018. at 11:30 PM, El2aZeR said:

Marat is the prime example of this... when that stupid nazi noob Rudel bombed the ship at leningrad it went into submarine mode to keep protecting mother rashaaaa

[POP]
Players
288 posts
7,131 battles

There's a video somewhere where a DD gets snapped underwater by a sinking BB's masts. can't find it tho.

Players
399 posts
5,799 battles
15 minutes ago, Altsak said:

There's a video somewhere where a DD gets snapped underwater by a sinking BB's masts. can't find it tho.

I think that is what heppened here. I had rammed the wreck of a Bayern and got pulled under when it sank. 

Sign in to follow this