Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
15JG52Adler

Nerf BBs pl

30 comments in this topic

[EST]
[EST]
Players
690 posts
17,408 battles

British lines need buff or under performing would be better title:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,688 posts
13,121 battles

Don't forget DFAA as well.

[_XII_]
Players
263 posts
2,311 battles

I have a feeling that the finals will be boring. 2 teams waiting for the other to make a move. Just like BBs.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NED]
Players
4,020 posts
10,879 battles

You totally got me there OP. Though I love France my heart is beating for you. Croatia, go get that Weltmeisterschaft!

• Cool 1

[SLO]
Beta Tester
247 posts
5,592 battles
1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

Totally undeserved.

Salty sailor, best sailor.

The brits were cocky as [edited]the first half.

They only have themselves to blame for how the croats spanked them. 

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

You totally got me there OP. Though I love France my heart is beating for you. Croatia, go get that Weltmeisterschaft!

just listen to song.

it lirics are about love of homeland

there are 4 mill of us.....it is epic moment of us...if we lose in finale we are champions......

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/neopisivo-indescribable.html

The easiest thing is when they ask me
How much and in what way I love her
Just one word would be it
Indescribable

Indescribable

Still today I remember my father, it was long ago
When he put me in his lap at the stadium
There I heard for the first time
I love you, Croatia
Since then I know the answer to this question

Indescribable

Indescribable

I'll never forget what he said
Love Croatia, my son, and love no one more than her
There I heard for the first time
I love you, Croatia
Since then I know the answer to this question

Indescribable

Indescribable

Indescribable

• Cool 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
5 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I seem to be missing the joke here...?

it is not a joke...we just celebrate...you as ADRIA member should know how much this means for small (4 mill) nation means

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

I don't understand. At least give a reason why, OP. But I don't understand a thing about what you're trying to say, sorry.

Players
250 posts
1,332 battles
12 minutes ago, silence5 said:

The brits were cocky as [edited]the first half.

Please – the English :Smile-_tongue::Smile_teethhappy:

And well done OP, got me good and proper!

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,020 posts
10,879 battles
3 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

<snip to keep the post short>

Wow, what a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing that. I want to share something with you. The people of former Yugoslavia are the people who touched my heart the most of all. Why? In my work I had the honor of speaking with people, traumatized from the war from every current nation. Croatia, Serbia, BH, North Macedonia, Bosnia. You name it. You know what all people said, no exception whatsoever? "We all did atrocious things. Nobody is innocent. We all suffered and I don't hold any grudge against the other."

OP: I'm so eager to visit your and all the other former Y countries so bad. Together with your post that urge has quadrupled.

I know: this post has hardly got anything to do with wows. Yes I like play wargames but let us never forget the true horror of war and vent our aggression on pixel ships (tanks, planes, spaceships, troops a.s.o.). Be enemies for 20 minutes but let's stay friends for life.

• Cool 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
8 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Wow, what a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing that. I want to share something with you. The people of former Yugoslavia are the people who touched my heart the most of all. Why? In my work I had the honor of speaking with people, traumatized from the war from every current nation. Croatia, Serbia, BH, North Macedonia, Bosnia. You name it. You know what all people said, no exception whatsoever? "We all did atrocious things. Nobody is innocent. We all suffered and I don't hold any grudge against the other."

OP: I'm so eager to visit your and all the other former Y countries so bad. Together with your post that urge has quadrupled.

I know: this post has hardly got anything to do with wows. Yes I like play wargames but let us never forget the true horror of war and vent our aggression on pixel ships (tanks, planes, spaceships, troops a.s.o.). Be enemies for 20 minutes but let's stay friends for life.

mate, anytime when you are in Croatia, you will be welcome in my home as brother, just call.

8 hours ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

I don't understand. At least give a reason why, OP. But I don't understand a thing about what you're trying to say, sorry.

sorry for fault topic....i need something to attract attention.....i know it will got locked or moved to spam...but for a while we are celebrating......4 millions peoples are not sleeping tonight.....

• Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
11 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

sorry for fault topic....i need something to attract attention.....i know it will got locked or moved to spam...but for a while we are celebrating......4 millions peoples are not sleeping tonight.....

Yeah, after reading a bit I think I got a bit what's going on here. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles
36 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

it is not a joke...we just celebrate...you as ADRIA member should know how much this means for small (4 mill) nation means

I have literally no clue what you are talking about

• Cool 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I have literally no clue what you are talking about

ok...thank you mate nevertheless for participating here.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles
2 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

ok...thank you mate nevertheless for participating here.

And you still can’t tell me what you mean?

Going by news I’m going to take a guess that this is football related? So that “Adria” refference would be for the Coratia? My previous clan was called “The Drowned Men” and yet I’ve never drowned. Go fogure, clans names inspirarion can have very little association with who’s in the clan, who knew that’s a thing?!

Also how exactly is one of the most boring sports in the world where your best bet for something remotely excito g happening is slight breeze of wind entering the stadium and sending at least 3 players to roll on the ground & screaming in agony about how hurt they are in any way related to “gameplay”? There’s the off-topic section for crap like this :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[EUTF]
Players
75 posts

Fall in line guys for the troll thread :cap_haloween:

Pleaser nerf xxxx WG !!!

eg : please nerf all ships that I don't have in game :cap_book:

Players
312 posts
11,748 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And you still can’t tell me what you mean?

Going by news I’m going to take a guess that this is football related? So that “Adria” refference would be for the Coratia? My previous clan was called “The Drowned Men” and yet I’ve never drowned. Go fogure, clans names inspirarion can have very little association with who’s in the clan, who knew that’s a thing?!

Also how exactly is one of the most boring sports in the world where your best bet for something remotely excito g happening is slight breeze of wind entering the stadium and sending at least 3 players to roll on the ground & screaming in agony about how hurt they are in any way related to “gameplay”? There’s the off-topic section for crap like this :cap_old:

Spoken like a true Slav. Way to crap on people's parade. Boring or not, yet still achieving much more than your basement-dwelling fat arse. 

Players
312 posts
11,748 battles
5 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Well played Croatia. I do not have any interest in the sport myself, but I am glad to see a tiny nation kick the English arse and put their country on the map. I can finally stop hearing that god darn annoying song everywhere in England....

IT'S COMING HOME! IT'S COMING!!! FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME!

Piss off.... :)

Sign in to follow this