Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

Why there are no reports about reports anymore??

17 comments in this topic

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles

I have been noticing this since two versions ago. But today I was really annoyed about this.

The message about "you have been reported" was removed from the status window since two versions ago or so. Lately I need to figure out if I was reported or not by manually checking into my karma. Today I was totally annoyed by a guy in a Nelson (yes... YOU!!!) who kept bitching about me not being able to protect him from enemy planes while I was playing the Ryujo. Despite the fact I shot down 75% of the enemy cv planes and the fact that there was three battleships right next to him (which would have shredded my fighter planes in few seconds).

He said he was about to report me. But he really did? I don't know. I don't recall my previous amount of Karma (atm at 216) and also I DO get status report of compliments (+2 on that battle because I ended 1st on XP despite being in a tier 8 battle).

I demand that we get the message "you were reported!" again. And seriously, I check every version´s note on the main page and I don't recall this silent nerf anywhere.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[_MIA_]
Players
2,921 posts
5,350 battles

Yes, i want that too again!

Also: Add when u get a compliment from whom u got the Compliment, would be nice to know which person actually acknowledged your help or if it even was the enemy who complimented u for good play.

• Cool 11

[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles

I want a nemesis system so you can see the reportees and focus on sinking and harassing them in following battles    :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 4

[TIPC]
Players
231 posts
9,832 battles

Just pick on some Division,you will see it in no time:Smile_Default:

The report thingy shown if you eat multiple reports in a single game,its still in the game,got a "You have been reported 2 times!" yesterday.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles
34 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Yes, i want that too again!

Also: Add when u get a compliment from whom u got the Compliment, would be nice to know which person actually acknowledged your help or if it even was the enemy who complimented u for good play.

Yeah, I allways compliment those who says "good job" or "+1" even when there is a compliment from the enemy. But quite often I get compliments and I have no idea who was. In those moments I wish to have a "thank you!" button which would do something good to that one (who knows... Perhaps a +0,5 karma)

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,562 posts
6,392 battles

It's not "since 2 patches ago". For ages it has been bugged or something - sometimes you get the notification, sometimes you don't.

Not like that would matter absolutely anything, reports & karma are absolutely useless

Alpha Tester
1,752 posts
4,631 battles

If I remember correctly, the message will only show up if you have received two separate reports. As such, it might not be as bugged as you think.

EDIT: Confirmed:

If a player is complimented or reported, a system message appears after a battle. The system message for reports will be displayed only if a player has been reported by at least two players.

(Source)

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles
32 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

If I remember correctly, the message will only show up if you have received two separate reports. As such, it might not be as bugged as you think.

EDIT: Confirmed:

(Source)

I DO remember I was reported once... Long time ago. Unless that "once" means "twice times one" or something like that.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,704 posts
13,143 battles

Expecting WG to code a good UI lol.

Off to gulag you go.

• Funny 5

[KAKE]
Players
646 posts
2,704 battles
13 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

Lately I need to figure out if I was reported or not by manually checking into my karma.

Just how the hell do you do that anyway? I have absolutely no idea how to find that in the game client.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,183 battles
1 hour ago, Uglesett said:

Just how the hell do you do that anyway? I have absolutely no idea how to find that in the game client.

1.thumb.jpg.ac6d07152b2ac59316926d348d608a6c.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6814ee985515e0ceda05f8c88fec569c.jpg

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
646 posts
2,704 battles

Ah, so that's what that number is. Well, that's... intuitive.

Cheers.

[_MIA_]
Players
2,921 posts
5,350 battles
16 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

Yeah, I allways compliment those who says "good job" or "+1" even when there is a compliment from the enemy. But quite often I get compliments and I have no idea who was. In those moments I wish to have a "thank you!" button which would do something good to that one (who knows... Perhaps a +0,5 karma)

Usually i think i have a clue about who is complimenting/reporting me. I think most ppl who are able to communicate are the ones who might compliment u when u have a good game.

Reports can be salty enemies or the one guy who yoloed in and starts flaming his own team for being noobs.

Today 2 guys said +1 and didnt get a compliment -_- Kinda sucks when u compliment them back...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,235 posts
7,072 battles
18 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Today 2 guys said +1 and didnt get a compliment -_- Kinda sucks when u compliment them back...

But that is compliment farming 1o1....

Wait you didn't know that yet? :Smile_trollface:

On Topic: Jeah I would also like the ability to see from whom the points come from. At least for the compliments.

Weekend Tester
525 posts
4,871 battles

I wish they'd just get rid of the whole karma system.

All it does is add a completely counter-productive element of vindictiveness and tiresomeness into the game.

E.g. you play a really good game - perhaps carrying the team or gaining a Kraken - and yet return to port to discover your karma-count has reduced by one because of that angry child who yolo'd, died, spammed chat about how "braindead" the team was, and then docked all the lead players by one report.

....and at the other end you've got all those clan players spamming each other with compliments, which renders the karma system meaningless anyway.

[_MIA_]
Players
2,921 posts
5,350 battles
8 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

But that is compliment farming 1o1....

Wait you didn't know that yet? :Smile_trollface:

Think its the first time it happened to me :cap_yes:

Sign in to follow this