Sign in to follow this  
Sark74

[ENG] seeking Mature Clan with Discord...

10 comments in this topic

Players
205 posts
5,313 battles

As The World Cup is almost over, its time to begin the search... AGAIN!!.... 

I'm a Brit player with average stats, I do play well with others in Divisions or Weekly Ops. With Guidance I could hopefully become more consistent in my average damage but i end up trying to support DD's in caps, and try and help out rather than farm damage. I have just over 1200 Battles with a 48%+ win rate, and Average Xp over 1k per game.

I have a few Premiums, I mainly use the Molotov, Sims, Alabama (don't really like it), Z-39 (although i think the Z-39 is a floating turd!), Monaghan, Varyag and Tachibana. 

My focus is mainly on IJN DD's And Brit cruisers. I'm at the Yugamo and Edinburgh, I have the Xp for the Neptune but suffering a serious credit drought due to average stats!. :(  Have various other T4-8 ships, but i have to focus on my main 2 for now as i cant earn enough to buy/upgrade other tree's. Jusr started playing IJN carriers too.. 

Its too late for me to think about Clan battles this season again as i don't have the credits to waste on buying upgrades for the loan ships, I do have a loan Shimakaze, Hindenberg and Conquerer,  but without the upgrades it wont viable :( . And i'd rather have my own T10 to focus on anyway. 

I'm looking for: 

English Speaking, 

Mature Clan as I'm 35+ 

Active in WoW's,  Week days as well as weekends

Active Discord for voice comm's and Chat to remain updated etc.. 

Lets see whats around :) 

Thanks.

Players
205 posts
5,313 battles

i'll accept the invite after football.. Hope there's no Croatian's in HHOTN :P 

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
Players
471 posts
7,563 battles

recruitment department

I think we have what you are seeking :)

Mature community, Active, Teamwork, Communication servers and Official website

Click on the image to get directed to our official website

Register and Send application by clicking on the recruitment tab

• Funny 1

[NMA]
Players
1,277 posts
19,151 battles
13 hours ago, Sark74 said:

i'll accept the invite after football.. Hope there's no Croatian's in HHOTN :P 

LzhmJWF.jpg

:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this