Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albinbino

Personal assignments/missions, unique upgrades ?

4 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
657 posts
10,507 battles

Does anyone know properties of these 2 unique upgrades modules that come as main reward for these personal missions?

I have 2 missions, for G Kurfurst mission reward is Enhanced Main Armaments, and for Zao reward is Enhanced Main batteries and Steering Gears.  As shown in the picture. And also do you have these missions as well, or some others?

4g2r90.jpg

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Verblonde sagte:

you may find this of help

or in the wiki...but I guess to have a look into the wiki or the (linked) announcement would be to easy...

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
13 minutes ago, albinbino said:

Does anyone know properties of these 2 unique upgrades modules that come as main reward for these personal missions?

I have 2 missions, for G Kurfurst mission reward is Enhanced Main Armaments, and for Zao reward is Enhanced Main batteries and Steering Gears.  As shown in the picture. And also do you have these missions as well, or some others?

4g2r90.jpg

Everyone gets these missions after 1 battle in relevant t10 ship - in fact, that first battle also counts, so it could be said that everyone has ALL the missions active, only hidden (to not clutter the UI with missions for ships that you don't play or maybe don't even have).

As for upgrades' stats... well

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades

"wows wiki upgrades" throws this as the first result in google :Smile-_tongue: Or maybe one of the top 5 if you have some messed up search history :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this