You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lyavanna

Adding Space containers to Arsenal

5 comments in this topic

Question

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
3 posts
14,327 battles

No matter how many fights / containers / time I've spent on space battles, there is one patch (archemedes with laser eyes) that kept eluding me...and my OCD has no boundaries.

I MUST HAVE IT !!!11!!!!

Since now coal is an in-game currency to buy things from Arsenal, can you please add the space containers (with random inside drop ofc) so we can spend some coal on that too and maybe...just maybe...lower my OCD anxiety down ?

Thank you !

Lya

4 answers to this question

Players
2,033 posts
5,930 battles
12 minutes ago, Lyavanna said:

No matter how many fights / containers / time I've spent on space battles, there is one patch (archemedes with laser eyes) that kept eluding me...and my OCD has no boundaries.

I MUST HAVE IT !!!11!!!!

Since now coal is an in-game currency to buy things from Arsenal, can you please add the space containers (with random inside drop ofc) so we can spend some coal on that too and maybe...just maybe...lower my OCD anxiety down ?

Thank you !

Lya

I think this would fit better in the suggestions thread.

But otherwise...I'm also still missing one patch, the one similar to this here: :Smile_great:

Players
206 posts
5,912 battles

Though it'll be nice if we could trade / exchange patch IG . I'm not using it at all.

Although I truely think the space mode should have stayed into the game (it still takes place on your drive though ;o).