Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fairywitch

Matchmaking

11 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
3,494 battles

Hi To all Captains and commanders.Ladies and Gentleman.

I started to get very Inpatient with Warships as what they said with New Update that all Match Making will  be Equal AND THAT not to be is only Leis. Some off Other members feel strongly about it i play with.

Since weekend pass the Match Making SUCKS not fair to us who still upgrading our tiers in Different Nations. If you choose a Tier 8 Ship to play and comes to loading screen we are in Random battles the we against Tier 10 and there be like only be 3 Tiers 8 (SO WERE IS FAIRNESS).Why tell leis to us that it will be equal.No matter what you do 2 shots you dead NO XP NO CREDITS and what can be done then. Co op not easy but only thing some playing because off UNFAIR Match Making in the game.

So I hope as other said that RANDOM Matches will be fix and work on 

Thanks 

FairyWhich

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles

Mirror MM means you have tier 8 cruiser in your team = enemies have tier 8 cruiser in their team. You have tier 5 BB = enemies have tier 5 BB. You have tier 10 DD = enemies have tier 10 DD. Exactly as simple as that, and nothing more.

And 8s constantly fighting 10s is nothing new

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles
29 minutes ago, Fairywitch said:

Hi To all Captains and commanders.Ladies and Gentleman.

I started to get very Inpatient with Warships as what they said with New Update that all Match Making will  be Equal AND THAT not to be is only Leis. Some off Other members feel strongly about it i play with.

Since weekend pass the Match Making SUCKS not fair to us who still upgrading our tiers in Different Nations. If you choose a Tier 8 Ship to play and comes to loading screen we are in Random battles the we against Tier 10 and there be like only be 3 Tiers 8 (SO WERE IS FAIRNESS).Why tell leis to us that it will be equal.No matter what you do 2 shots you dead NO XP NO CREDITS and what can be done then. Co op not easy but only thing some playing because off UNFAIR Match Making in the game.

So I hope as other said that RANDOM Matches will be fix and work on 

Thanks 

FairyWhich

Maybe you should start to understand what you read. They said that they mirror the classes and they do.

If you understand stuff they never wrote, it is no suprise that you are disappointed.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
999 battles

Yeah, T8 is known to be the worst tier of the game due to the broken matchmaking that WG refuses to address. Every class loses in those matches. T8 DDs get outspotted by T10 cruisers, T8 CVs lose every single plane to any ship (including destroyers), T8 Cruisers melt like butter and T8 BBs get one-shotted. Just suffer through it until you get enough XP to go to the next tier (free XP it if you can).

Beta Tester
3,631 posts
6,502 battles
5 minutes ago, nonamethanks said:

T8 DDs get outspotted by T10 cruisers

Any examples please?

5 minutes ago, nonamethanks said:

T8 CVs lose every single plane to any ship (including destroyers)

I have watched too many Replays where tier8 CV stand their ground in tier10 games.

Players
6 posts
999 battles
4 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Any examples please?

Minotaur's spotting range gets pretty close to some of the T8 destroyers, especially if it's running a stealth build. T10 ships will typically have higher level captains and all modules loaded, which contributes to the factor. It gets at 9 km of range with concealment expert and the concealment module. Add the camo to that and it goes down to ~8.5 km.

10 minutes ago, principat121 said:

I have watched too many Replays where tier8 CV stand their ground in tier10 games.

That's more of an exception than the rule. If there's two Minotaurs on the other side, the game is unplayable unless the enemy team is ridiculously stupid, since often they divide into two groups with one each, forming an effective no fly zone. This not counting the various Buffalos which will tear through T8 planes like paper.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
2 hours ago, nonamethanks said:

T8 DDs get outspotted by T10 cruisers

1 hour ago, nonamethanks said:

Minotaur's spotting range gets pretty close to some of the T8 destroyers

You can't be serious with that

The stealthiest cruiser - Mino - 8.85km

Worst detection "DD" - Khaba - 7.86km

Khaba without CE skill on captain or Concealment module - 8.73km

Worst detection t8 DD - Kiev - 7.07km

Best detection t8 DD - Kagero / Asashio / Harekaze - 5.37km

That's not even remotely close :fish_palm:

T8 CVs lose every single plane to any ship (including destroyers)

AA ships are very few, and most of them are 1) cruisers 2) US BBs. AA capable DDs are US and RU ones, not that hard to remember that.

Plenty of targets to still drop if you're not a potato. Even AA ships can be dropped after they've taken a few HE hits.

All Cruisers melt like butter

ftfy

T8 BBs get one-shotted

How trash you have to be to get onehit in a BB, regardless of tier?

1 hour ago, nonamethanks said:

T10 ships will typically have higher level captains and all modules loaded

Tier 8 should always have 10+ point captains (easily can be 14+) which is all you need. All modules - why wouldn't you have them mounted?

• Cool 2

Players
43 posts
928 battles

I agree. Matchmaking sucks. It seems like with VIII, I'm always the lowest Tier instead of ending up statistically in the middle.

Wargaming should fix this.

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles
8 hours ago, SvR1983 said:

I agree. Matchmaking sucks. It seems like with VIII, I'm always the lowest Tier instead of ending up statistically in the middle.

Wargaming should fix this.

Yeah, remove Tier V completly, that Tier VI gets uptiered to Tier VIII more often! :fish_palm:

Players
61 posts
8,596 battles

Matchmaking has always been bad at most tiers, about the most painful I'd say is Tier 6 ( tier 6 premiums are not fun and engaging to play ), but matchmaking is bad for a reason, it's to make you grind to higher tiers in the hope that you won't be so badly outmatched the next tier up, some people pay real money to convert XP so they can research higher tier ships. This makes WG money, loads of money and that's why Matchmaking is bad for the less able players ( so basically the majority of players ). Another thing is that people pay real money to convert XP to train their commanders because even a fully researched ship isn't as good as it could be with a scrub commander, most ships need a 10 point commander to get the basics right, some ( the Akizuki and the new IJN DD's that look like they're going to be total crap to play ) need a 14 point commander to make them work relatively well. That's a lot of  beer or vodka tokens for WG. This is why Matchmaking is bad, it makes WG loads of money. 

Not that hard to figure that one out really, how come so many people seem confused by it? Bad Matchmaking = loads of vodka for WG

[4_0_4]
Players
3,792 posts
10,368 battles
21 hours ago, philsta said:

Matchmaking has always been bad at most tiers, about the most painful I'd say is Tier 6 ( tier 6 premiums are not fun and engaging to play )

Ohhh, now it`s T6? I`m pretty sure not even a moment ago it was T8 :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this