Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

Where is summer sale WG?

85 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
23 posts
13,643 battles

Last year at this time we were in the middle of a summer sale. Any info about this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,891 posts
2,152 battles
8 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Last year at this time we were in the middle of a summer sale. Any info about this year?

 

Summer ain't over :cap_cool:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
701 posts
17,415 battles

Can't wait that mysterious Tirpitz super sale at the end. :Smile_popcorn:

  • Funny 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,631 posts
6,502 battles

 

9 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Summer ain't over :cap_cool:

WG still trying to figure out how to exclude a "certain" ex-yugoslavian country from the sale!

Am I right?!

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

 

WG still trying to figure out how to exclude "certain" ex-yugoslavian countries from the sale!

Am I right?!

Why? You have something against us Croats? Serbs maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
750 posts
2,967 battles
9 minutes ago, principat121 said:

 

WG still trying to figure out how to exclude a "certain" ex-yugoslavian country from the sale!

Am I right?!

 

yea that's got to be it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
[CAIN]
Players
2,706 posts
10,505 battles

How about a 50% coupon for me,for premium ships I don’t have yet? :cap_cool:

 

 

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DIKI]
Players
802 posts
295 battles
25 minutes ago, principat121 said:

 

WG still trying to figure out how to exclude a "certain" ex-yugoslavian country from the sale!

Am I right?!

why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,226 posts
5,868 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

why?

Cause they drank the wrong beer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,031 posts
5,930 battles
55 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Last year at this time we were in the middle of a summer sale. Any info about this year?

I have noticed a distinctive lack of missions this month from after the 200% week and the 12th....perhaps perhaps :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FATAL]
Beta Tester
571 posts
2,586 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

 

Summer ain't over :cap_cool:

I've been a non-paying customer for 18 months now (ARP Nachi bitterness still lingers) but my attitude has softened recently and I treated myself to a Leningrad and some stupid cartoon character to drive it.

 

So here's a challenge for WG - Asahio or Harekaze on discount and I'll buy.  (please)

 

Also, I know you cannot really tell us, but I have a couple of IJN regular tech tree ships to buy (Akizuki and Ibuki, Izumo a possibility) - would you say that you are the sort of person who believes that patience is a virtue which is rewarded, if you know what I mean, or is an IJN tech tree discount any time soon less likely than Russian Battleships being underpowered??  :-p  ;-)

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
783 posts
11,736 battles

I am totally missing specials for players who already spent a decent amount of money. Afaik there is nothing implemented rewarding those players.

I only received a 20% coupon usable for everything for beeing here for 3 years, so everybody gets it.

 

1. nice it worked on everything (last time i received a 30% coupon working only on regular ship offers, but all interesting ships in the shop were already in my port so "yeah thank you WG...NOT")

2. but now it´s only 20%.

 

My suggestion is to reconsider the whole coupon system and show those who really invested highly in this game some real appreciation.

 

 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
2,722 posts
9,874 battles
16 minutes ago, JG4_sKylon said:

I am totally missing specials for players who already spent a decent amount of money. Afaik there is nothing implemented rewarding those players.

I only received a 20% coupon usable for everything for beeing here for 3 years, so everybody gets it.

 

1. nice it worked on everything (last time i received a 30% coupon working only on regular ship offers, but all interesting ships in the shop were already in my port so "yeah thank you WG...NOT")

2. but now it´s only 20%.

 

My suggestion is to reconsider the whole coupon system and show those who really invested highly in this game some real appreciation.

 

 

 

With all the recent changes WG has clearly shown that returning customers are second class customers, and they should expect to receive no consideration compared to new customers.

That sucks for us, but the only way open to us is to spend as little money as possible on WG.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
783 posts
11,736 battles
4 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

 

With all the recent changes WG has clearly shown that returning customers are second class customers, and they should expect to receive no consideration compared to new customers.

That sucks for us, but the only way open to us is to spend as little money as possible on WG.

 

Well, i read in the forums that some lucky folks who didn´t play for several months received a Prinz Eugen for free.

I understand that WG wants to motivate people to return and play, but they should not forget the players who stayed and invested continously.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
2,722 posts
9,874 battles
6 minutes ago, JG4_sKylon said:

Well, i read in the forums that some lucky folks who didn´t play for several months received a Prinz Eugen for free.

I understand that WG wants to motivate people to return and play, but they should not forget the players who stayed and invested continously.

 

They haven't forgotten us, they just recently "adjusted" the doubloon compensation for owned premiums bought during sales.

In fact they are going out of their way to show how little we matter to them. Even the announced global Collector's Club will be "changed" for non RU customers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
783 posts
11,736 battles
1 minute ago, Aragathor said:

 

They haven't forgotten us, they just recently "adjusted" the doubloon compensation for owned premiums bought during sales.

In fact they are going out of their way to show how little we matter to them.

Did you really have to make me remember this BS? :etc_swear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles
4 hours ago, principat121 said:

WG still trying to figure out how to exclude a "certain" ex-yugoslavian country from the sale!

Am I right?!

Did a 'certain' ex-yugoslavian forumite get banned sent to summer-camp again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
231 posts
9,832 battles

They just handed out a bunch of "20%-on ANYTHING" coupons,they need to wait a bit.:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,203 posts
8,645 battles
23 minutes ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

Am I the only one that prepares for disappointment?

No, I am waiting eagerly to be disappointed too. In fact, I can't wait to be disappointed. I've run out of things to complain about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
6,944 posts
9,129 battles
4 hours ago, MrConway said:

 

Summer ain't over :cap_cool:

Wish it were though ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×